Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vacs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Covid Vacs

Victoria, I agree any one who gets sick with this and has not bothered to be vaccinated is a dead set idiot.

The state premier said al front line workers including MP, Police, Judges, public servants, retail staff in total some 1.1 million people must have at least one dose by Oct 23.

Courts have ruled such is unlawful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder we are in the doo , doo.

But the way we are going with numbers I think we will hit 90% in the end.

But we have to learn to live with it no matter how many have or do not have the vaccination.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

2. Thanks Doc Vernon, Victoria Moss thanked for this post
    Likes Dennis McGuckin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My wife and i live in an apartment for over 55's and retired people. Despite restrictions being eased quite some time ago, we cannot believe how many people are still not taking basic precautions and think it's all past and very little threat.
    The figures in England are still rising and yesterday was 36,000. For many days there hasn't been any day under 30,000. The figures are going up.
    We know we may not become as sick as before the jabs, but who wants to take such a risk.
    Apparently most of the population do.!!!!!!
    We should all be wearing masks and keeping the 2 metre rule if nothing else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

3 day lockdown for the south of the state due to a Sydney man escaping hotel quarantine with some help from friends he had down here.
    He'd been refused entry twice before but tried to sneak in on the last flight of the day.
    No return flight till next morning was put into quarantine and bolted.
    He tested positive to delta so hence the Govt. taking the action it has to keep this under control.
    Lots of police, contacts now in isolation as a result of this guy's selfish action.
    This is the third time recently people from either NSW or Vic have tried to pull this stunt. Luckily they get caught quickly.
    Finger's crossed he didn't get too many people infected....apparently he's being uncooperative with police.
    So far $3000 fine, plus costs of hotel quarantine for 2 wks. and deportation fares expensive trip for little. GRRRR
    Last edited by Victoria Moss; 15th October 2021 at 06:27 AM.

6. Thanks Dennis McGuckin thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Bodiam View Post
    My wife and i live in an apartment for over 55's and retired people. Despite restrictions being eased quite some time ago, we cannot believe how many people are still not taking basic precautions and think it's all past and very little threat.
    The figures in England are still rising and yesterday was 36,000. For many days there hasn't been any day under 30,000. The figures are going up.
    We know we may not become as sick as before the jabs, but who wants to take such a risk.
    Apparently most of the population do.!!!!!!
    We should all be wearing masks and keeping the 2 metre rule if nothing else.
    I totally agree Trevor, they think its all over, but the figures are rising. Just back from getting my Covid booster and the only ones wearing masks at the chemist where I got it were the oldies like me, even the nurse administering it didn't wear a mask..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

we have friends that lived in Texas they packed up and came home after many years out there both worked in the health department until retired the press out there is hiding lots of deaths covid is rampant out there?? jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have a friend in Texas who refused to have it, then he found out he could not come back to Oz without it so now Vaccinated.

But he told me the deep south is where most of the anti vaxers are, the old republic states, some things never change I guess.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

10. Likes Dennis McGuckin, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Heard a bit on the radio today from a scientist who was atone time working on the Vaccine.
    He was explaining how during research the team found a method to bring some dead brain cells back to life.
    It came about from the virus and how it activates.
    Went into a lot of stuff which went over my head and would for most I think.

But later I got to thinking, brining brains back to life, he could make a fortune in any parliament.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

12. Thanks Dennis McGuckin thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is plenty said by everyone about the hopeful vaccines they have invented , but still waiting to hear a coherent account of how the disease was formed in the first place. Was it a natural form of nature or was it man made ? Otherwise don’t take much notice of all the palaver and panic caused by certain parties. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Heard a bit on the radio today from a scientist who was atone time working on the Vaccine.
    He was explaining how during research the team found a method to bring some dead brain cells back to life.
    It came about from the virus and how it activates.
    Went into a lot of stuff which went over my head and would for most I think.

But later I got to thinking, brining brains back to life, he could make a fortune in any parliament.
    I could do with some right now.

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast