Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
April 06, 2022 * 4 posts * 342 views
World WarsBrian Probetts (Site Admin) said:
John Auld These are some of my wartime experiences from 15 years of age until wars end 1945, 22 years old. The North Atlantic or Western Ocean in maritime terms which I crossed back and forth thirty times in 6 ½ years can at times be ... Read more >>
April 20, 2021 * 54 posts * 4,805 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsRobert George Young said:
I know there would be a few reasons to jump ship. But would one of them be to possibly make a life at the place?. Would that be one of the main ones..? thank you ... Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 3 posts * 126 views
ArticlesDavid mullins said:
Cruising down the river. I just know the following account will bring reams of criticism and accusations of immaturity. But in defence I was very young and undeniably immature ... Read more >>
April 12, 2022 * 16 posts * 465 views
Ask the ForumRob Will said:
Apologies in advance for the repost, but my previous thread doesn't seem to be active. When I click on it, I get only a blue screen. I am assuming that others may also not be able ... Read more >>
April 12, 2022 * 14 posts * 304 views
Merchant Navy General Postingscappy said:
i have just spent a good half hour or so looking at hamburg docks ....filled with vessels of all types loading and unloading ....worth a watch ...google ....the port of hamburg ... Read more >>
April 14, 2022 * 6 posts * 183 views
Wonder if anybody knows anything about this ship? Dad sailed on 1957 Thank you Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 15 posts * 248 views
What would have been the route for SS Manchester City in 1956? Thank you Read more >>
April 17, 2022 * 2 posts * 46 views
Crew - Listed Alphabeticallyjohn Nolan said:
SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name john nolan Discharge Book Number r835019 Department catering Your Rank/Rating senior Which Ships were you on and When Dunedin star Notes: ... Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 1 post * 229 views
Missed a Newsletter - Find it here....NickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web||Highlighted posts|| Head Wetting IncidentMarch 28, 2022 * 14 posts * 566 views ArticlesDavid mullins said: Feet wetting incidentMarch 10, 2022 * ... Read more >>
April 12, 2022 * 1 post * 67 views
Merchant Navy General Postingsvic mcclymont said:
The Belfast Yard has won the contract to carry out maintence work on Cunard' Victoria and P&O's Aurora.. The ships will be drydocked May and June. Vic Source Times Read more >>

More...