Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
December 22, 2021 * 12 posts * 290 views
General Member DiscussionRed Lead Ted said:
I have had quite a bit on my plate over the last few weeks, But would like to take this opportunity in wishing everyone aboard the good ship lollypop All the very best for the ... Read more >>
December 24, 2021 * 10 posts * 230 views
Merchant Navy General Postingsvic mcclymont said:
The large drydock in Greenock owned by Peel Ports has been leased to Atlas Decommissioning. The company is hoping to scrap a number of ships per year at the D. D. Facility, with ... Read more >>
December 23, 2021 * 6 posts * 188 views
Poetry & BalladsIan Adrian Millar said:
FAIR DINKUM TOWN Farewell to old Sydney, you fair dinkum town, The spirited sheilas with never a frown. Goodbye to the parties, Bondi as well, We're going to sea and headed for ... Read more >>
December 21, 2021 * 12 posts * 369 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsGraham Shaw said:
There are always ways and means... Just another snippet about foreign trade policy. A colleague of mine worked for Zim Lines,the Israel national carrier at the beginning of the ... Read more >>
December 22, 2021 * 2 posts * 105 views
Royal NavyKeith Tindell said:
I see that HMS Bronington, the minesweeper that was skippered by Prince Charles, has sunk in Birkenhead docks, and lies half submerged and abandoned, a fund is being set up to ... Read more >>
December 24, 2021 * 1 post * 76 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsJohn Arton said:
The captain and chief mate of the bulk carrier that ran aground in Mauritius have pleaded guilty over the vessels grounding, apparently the vessels course was altered to sail closer ... Read more >>
December 22, 2021 * 1 post * 269 views
Missed a Newsletter - Find it here....NickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web||Highlighted posts|| mv HertfordFebruary 11, 2012 * 22 posts * 30,354 views Federal Steam Navigation Co.Brian Probetts (Site Admin) said: Ra ?December ... Read more >>
December 22, 2021 * 3 posts * 300 views
My Memoires and Other Interesting Thingshappy daze john in oz said:
Hand bags?? We have a friend who has what she calls her hand bag. If it was a suit case doubt it would be much smaller, and she is always complaining about shoulder ache!!!!! Read more >>
December 22, 2021 * 7 posts * 480 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsDoc Vernon said:
Here is a Link to the latest of the Pulse Magazine , thanks to Malcolm who keeps us updated with these! I always find this a very interesting read. Cheers MNA CIRCULAR 1002.. – ... Read more >>

More...