Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from America. Seeking Lady friend I knew on the P & O fleet of ships?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Greetings from America. Seeking Lady friend I knew on the P & O fleet of ships?

This is David Francis and a greeting to Senior Seafarers who were worked on Princess Cruise or P&O cruise ships,

My memory is still Stella, at age 78 and 25 years in the British Passenger liners, I had a very clear dream last Saturday night. I have been taken Holistic Supplements since the age of 17, when the ship I was at the time, docked in Honolulu, Hawaii. I had disembarked and walking around the stores and looked in this window, health care supplements. After buying a can of a grand mixture of Vitamins, enzymes, bioflavonoids and chain Amino Acids and even extended to numerous mushroom powders, Such as Lion's Maine and Chaga? Still imbibe the same concoction today Then never again suffering from cluster headaches, flue, colds and other mild diseases. Last time I actually was sick, was about 8 years ago, when they removed my gall bladder in San Fernando Valley, California.

Sorry, I am getting carried away about my actual story, which was about this crystal clear dream of this very tall, attractive lady I met on the grand cruise ship. She was working a stateroom stewardess, and I was in the same position. We spent a lot of time together, and I cannot remember who went on vacation first. So anyway, my dream indicated I should try and locate her and at least renew our friendship. Of course, I retired from the cruise liners, where I met my wife, on the TV comedy series" The Love Boat." But we are divorced! Better known by the crew members as the MV; Island Princess. It is my belief that she was decommissioned and ended up in some foreign junkyard for parts?

Here are some pictures to see if anybody remembers this lady?

Just me today, at my latest picture This is David and Sara.jpg This is David and Sara.jpg

2. Thanks Doc Vernon, happy daze john in oz, j.sabourn, cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Greetings from America. Seeking Lady friend I knew on the P & O fleet of ships?

Daddy!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Greetings from America. Seeking Lady friend I knew on the P & O fleet of ships?

Where were you then originally from David!
    Just curious
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

5. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We have a care home near by I could check it out.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#1 Dave just joking so take it as such, ref. The last picture is that with teeth in or out.? You still have the lust to live in the fast lane so those medications your on must do something for your libo.Best of luck with your dreams and hope they don’t go as far as the wet ones we had as youths. If you ever decide to get married again will send you the usual card hope all your troubles are only little ones. Hope you also find Englands Green and Pleasant land as fertile as it used to be . Cheers all the best .JS
    PS if you answered Vernon’s question and said Judeau and have a title of King and a son called Solomon , no one would believe you , so the safe thing to do is to answer a question with a question , it’s what all the politicians do. Cheers once again . JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 12th November 2023 at 03:06 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

jeez mate you might have more of a chance standing further away from the camera .........about 5 miles away .........LOL R683532 ...well ok 3 miles then .....AND PUT YOUR TEETH IN....ffs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy has no feelings of us who are losing our Rudolph Valentinos looks Dave so you’ll have to make allowances for his hurtful remarks. However if you feel very hard up in the female company ensemble there may be a chance of one of his exes filling that void in your life. He usually keeps her in his shed and hides her leg so she can’t run amok. I could act as his business manager and be the go-between , I think 3/9 d. in the old English money would do the trick , with decimalisation you will have to convert this though to todays values . This is not a con trick by the way it is a genuine business deal if all parties are agreeable , it doesn’t matter about Mary , she usually does what she’s told , Cappy will confirm this. Cheers JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 12th November 2023 at 09:02 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well i could speak to her john ......i will show her daves foto later ....she is not as rampant as she once was ......but many on here are still haunted.....by her come hither coy looks ......that is of cause before she attacks she takes the appendage off .......PS will you please send the one you keep under the bed and see it is well greased.....lol r683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Please send 6 bottles of Broon ale to pay for the postage. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#3 Vernon Dave joined the site on the 20 Nov. 2014 so is nearly his 9th birthday here. He joined the MN at Aldgate pool and P and O in 1960. So is an old sea dog . Or I should say his first post I can find is November 20 , 2014. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 12th November 2023 at 01:20 PM.
    R575129

13. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast