Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Vernon Emergency

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Vernon Emergency

Great news, Vernon. Take things easy mate you will be back blocking posts before you know it hope you can cope with a little laugh Terry.. I went out this morning shopping for nuts and bolts 6 inches long no chance anywhere locally, As i walked out the last port of call this guy called me over just heard he said what your looking for 3 blocks down Knowsley Road you can get anything like that the shop is in fact called Knowsley nails RRRRRR AYE MATE THANKS VERY MUCH...………………………. Found the shop ok got the metal plate in my arms which is already drilled for the job walked in the shop...………………… Full of Woman and young girls getting there nails painted Can we help you sir ER I ER WAS LOOKING FOR ER searched the whole of Seaforth for that blurt and my search will never end.
    Last edited by Red Lead Ted; 24th June 2019 at 02:41 PM.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lead Ted View Post
    Great news, Vernon. Take things easy mate you will be back blocking posts before you know it hope you can cope with a little laugh Terry.. I went out this morning shopping for nuts and bolts 6 inches long no chance anywhere locally, As i walked out the last port of call this guy called me over just heard he said what your looking for 3 blocks down Knowsley Road you can get anything like that the shop is in fact called Knowsley nails RRRRRR AYE MATE THANKS VERY MUCH...………………………. Found the shop ok got the metal plate in my arms which is already drilled for the job walked in the shop...………………… Full of Woman and young girls getting there nails painted Can we help you sir ER I ER WAS LOOKING FOR ER searched the whole of Seaforth for that blurt and my search will never end.
    Try e bay Terry

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No inconvenience from you Roger. You and Pauline are there and that is a great plus. All the best to you and Pauline from Margaret and I and to you and Irene, Vernon.
    We want to see you bright and chirpy soon, just like this time we met in the Supermarket.
    Richard
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Ship was our Home
    Our Shipmates our Family

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Can't keep a good man down
    Brill news
    Ron the batcave

5. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Best news ever Doc, take care and slow down to a GALLOP. Rgds Den

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Great News Doc: Welcome home.

I'll drink a toast to you this arvo in my favorite glass. You'll know which one that is.

Cheers, Rodney

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Complete rest is the order of the day, at least for a while Doc, welcome back on board, kt
    R689823

9. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Quartermaine View Post
    No inconvenience from you Roger. You and Pauline are there and that is a great plus. All the best to you and Pauline from Margaret and I and to you and Irene, Vernon.
    We want to see you bright and chirpy soon, just like this time we met in the Supermarket.
    Richard
    Hi Richard that's a smashing picture, you've had your share of health probs in recent years and got to say you're wearing well, hopefully
    it won't be too long before you can all meet up again and Doc will be back to full health, all the best John F

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks to All for the Great News. Told Ya Vernon, Whisky, wine an' women are the key. Raised a glass for you at the tavern, Friday.

Dalmore, 12 year single malt, cigar Sunday, works for me, will work for You, I'm sure. Keep goin' old chap! Cheers, Eric

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Dyer View Post
    Shipmates,

Have spoken to Irene this evening and you will, I'm sure, be pleased to learn that Vernon is fine. He underwent his operation yesterday. The procedure lasted 4 and a half hours and he came through it all with flying colours. Contrary to what he was expecting, the surgeon(s) decided it was only necessary to carry out a triple bypass rather than the five or six he had anticipated. Irene said that when the doctors told him this, Vernon said, "" Well don't think you're coming back to have another go ! " Today, he's been quite chirpy, sitting up in bed and annoying the nurses, no doubt pleased the worst is behind him. Tomorrow, they are going to get him up and take him for 'walkies'. If he progresses as expected, the doctors will be sending him home next Wednesday or Thursday. They don't hang about do they ? I hope to see him sometime next week and will give you a further update when I do.

b.r. ......... Roger
    Thanks Roger
    Just to clarify it was a Four Bypass Op the 5th which was one I had a Stent in some 20 Years ago was also blocked but nly to 50% so they left that one alone.
    The other two were it seemed not necessary ,as they were almost completely blocked at over 95%
    But I am now getting a lot better,still a way to go,but will get there.
    I must apologise for not clicking Likes and Thanks before this on all the Threads Bout me,but have not been up to it.
    Once again my Sincere thanks to everyone ,I feel very humbled with such great support.
    As said you are all a great bunch of lads!
    I am back!! But not fully LOL
    All the best to one and all.
    Regards The old Crock Doc!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast