Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Disturbing news from New Zealand

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Disturbing news from New Zealand

Good evening, I found it very strange to learn of a whistle blower in new zealand called barry young a statistician whom has released on line Te Whatu Ora covid data
    that he was working on, the data points to twenty one percent out of seven hundred and eleven persons whom where innoculated with the covid jab has seen less than satisfactory results.
    barry young has been arrested and remanded in custody.
    tom

2. Thanks Doc Vernon, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins, Graham Payne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Disturbing news from New Zealand

Hi Thomas.
    Not sure if he is the one who produced a book in NZ about Covid. he reckoned it was a scam and the Covid jab has kept moving around in the body inhabiting different areas, according to this book it's a control thing.
    I know it is still going around this town for the last two years, the people in the local old folks home are in lock down again. My wife and I had two jabs under duress, without the jab one was not allowed into may places, you had to show a pass that you had at least one jab. no more for us.
    Des
    Last edited by Des Taff Jenkins; 5th December 2023 at 12:41 AM.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

4. Thanks N/A, thomas michael thanked for this post
    Likes Graham Payne, thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My wife and myself have had 5 or 6 of the covid jabs.
    Graham R774640

6. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins, Rodney Mills liked this post
    Marian Gray Guest

Graham, I've decided not to have another jab mainly because I had Covid a few weeks ago and managed it. Was exceedingly tired and had the usual aches and pains similar to flu but after two weeks felt so much better. Of course no doubt will get another doze for my sins!The last time I had a jab I slept for 14hrs straight through, hubby thought I'd kicked the bucket, he had to keep checking I was still breathing
    Last edited by Marian Gray; 5th December 2023 at 03:23 PM. Reason: spelling

8. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Marian
    Sorry to hear you had the dreaded Covid but at least you coped with it, well done.
    We have been lucky so far, not a hint of it.
    With regards to the jabs, it is each persons choice, they know there own body or should do.
    Best of luck to you both and take care
    Graham R774640

10. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi marian #4
    good evening, i had three jabs soley on the request or possibly demands from my wife,also as she would not get her jabs unless i had them,And as she suffers from sleep apnea i was not going to put her in that position so i had them. We both then got covid, when the last batch of jabs came around i refused mine as i was convinced natural immunity would kick in my wife also refused anymore jabs, We then got covid, Im not advising anybody to follow my advice or my decision in not having the jab, But there is today only one mp andrew bridgen in the english parliament asking questions about the safety of the vaccination and the outcome of the health of many many people whom have suffered in some manner or other in a direct correlation after having the jab, One of the consequences has been many many cases of myocarditis in older people and there are cases in this country where the goverment have paid out compensation for the loss of partners,
    the steps taken in new zealand with the arrest and incarceration of the statistician barry young for releasing those figures is more questions that needs answers
    tom

12. Thanks j.sabourn, Graham Payne, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi des #2
    good evening, i think new zealand as far as the imformation i saw on the lock-down , and the effect on the people was very constrained and it shone the light on the lunitic actions of jacinda ardens goverment,Also there where comparrisons in the manner that you in australia where treated, Its only now when some evidence is surfacing ie that we now know the masks where a waste of time, and that the authorities had completely no knowledge of how or what they where doing,and at the time they where all smothering the fact that the covid came from china, the reason obvious now was because the french the americans and the british all funded the labority that is suspected of the outbreak. Getting to the truth will take another hundred years but barry young looks like he came close to opening pandoras box and the authorities dont like their secrets to be let out for the electorate to see for themselves,I dont know if barry young wrote about covid i had a quick check on line but i couldnt see anything, But his figures released showed that there where a lot of mistakes made,
    tom

14. Likes Des Taff Jenkins, Graham Payne, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Thomas.
    The Australian Parliament has just given an apology to the people who suffered from Thalidomide, years to late, back in the early sixties in NZ my wife was given thalidomide tablets for severe morning sickness, the Dr warned her it contained arsenic, she never took one of them, thank the Gods as our son would possibly have been without arms or legs or both. A DR who warned the public about that pill was crucified by the Govt of the day and ruined.
    As for the Covid, a Frenchman died from it eight months before it appeared in China. When I told my Dr I was no longer having any Covid jabs he asked why, the same as you I said, I think it interferes with my immune system, we then had a long discussion, he's a good bloke and tended in the end to agree with me that it was a possibility.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

16. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#6 re drugs on the advice of the surgeon performing a hip operation on self, chose to be frozen from the waist down and remain compus mentis .This meant a concoction of drugs and being hooked up to a computer. For a week after I was hallucinating and in no hurry to re-enter any hospital. Next time if there is one I will opt to be put out the old fashioned way. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#8 Des both my kids were born in the 60s so was a worrying time,my wife fortuanetley never took the drug. When going for blood tests however it was found that both were incompatable to each other and was informed any further children had the possibility of being blue babies , so she had two excuses to exile me to my part of the bed. Cheers JS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast