Default Enjoy

Never tire of watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yTe84ClQW4

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Enjoy

Brilliant, who does not love dogs, i wish i was young enough to have another.
    R689823

3. Thanks Bill Morrison thanked for this post
    Marian Gray Guest

#2, Ineed Keith. Up to the last few years of my husband's life he had walked Charlie 10 miles throughtout the day. When my hubby became ill he was in and out of hospital. Where possible we brought Charlie to visit him in the grounds. Sometimes hubby could only view Charlie from the window othertimes from a bench outside. His heart would soar watching Charlie bounding around it pepped him up no end.

Here's Charlie watching the street party on the day of the Kings Coronation Then enjoying a bone.

IMG20230508143714 (1).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lovely dog Marian, my brother has one the same colour, calls him Blue. Lovely natured but has a habit of chasing deer, fortunately (for the deer) he is getting on a bit and a bit thick round the middle so not as fast these days.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The dog that belongs to my niece *jackson*, i get to borrow from time time to time, he is a whippet, same colour as yours Marion, but half the size. We have had dogs all of our 58 years of marriage, but too old now, as the dog would outlive me, and also its too painful when they go.
    R689823

Marian Gray Guest

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Love em, i have to stay away from puppies, they just grab you, luckily , my wife has the *no* power, other wise they would be coming home with me.
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

First thanks for the post Marian.

Keith like yourself have had dogs most of my life and my wife likewise, but time has caught up with us. We have many photos of them taken over time, great for the memory.
    The photos in the frame are of them all. Top left my Heinz 57 went to 16 years, stayed with my parents when I was at sea and married. Top right the wife's Cairn Terrier also went to 16 years and stayed with her mother when we married. The other three Cavalier King Charles spaniels. The last one a Black & Tan went to thirteen, he was great for hill walking and kept us fit, miss him.
    Bill.

The frame won't rotate!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We are cat people, got the first a couple of years after married.
    My brother in law found 3 kittens in a box when he got to work.
    Two taken by other workers, he brought one to us, we brought him out to Oz with us ten years later.
    He fell off the perch and we said no more, the her boss told us of his sister and the kittens her cat had, one looked just like our old fells so we took him.
    Then his sister had to come, all white and no one here wanted such as they claimed all white cats were deaf, not true.
    They lived for over 18 years, the white female going first.
    No more we said, then a female from up the road came to us, been abused, gave birth to 3 in our wood shed. found a home for one and kept her with two.
    Her original owner got done for animal cruelty, banned for ten years and fined $10,000. Died two years late of drug overdose.
    The three were with us for 15 to 17 years.
    No more she cried, then we saw a9 month old cat in a animal sanctuary, he has been with us for 5 years now.

So much pleasure, but so much pain when they go.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

11. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes Keith Tindell, N/A, Bill Morrison liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Morrison View Post
    First thanks for the post Marian.

Keith like yourself have had dogs most of my life and my wife likewise, but time has caught up with us. We have many photos of them taken over time, great for the memory.
    The photos in the frame are of them all. Top left my Heinz 57 went to 16 years, stayed with my parents when I was at sea and married. Top right the wife's Cairn Terrier also went to 16 years and stayed with her mother when we married. The other three Cavalier King Charles spaniels. The last one a Black & Tan went to thirteen, he was great for hill walking and kept us fit, miss him.
    Bill.

The frame won't rotate!!
    ha ha Bill, one thing all dogs have in common, they really know how to relax and get comfortable, nice one,

13. Thanks Bill Morrison thanked for this post
    Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast