Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Collapse of nato

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Collapse of nato

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFADiIKJaz0 Plus Trump considers leaving as well,,I honestly believe if usa left nato now ukraine russia war would end immediately

2. Thanks happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Collapse of nato

Hindustan Times ? I wonder will the Bulgarians feel the same when the Russian tanks start rolling through Sofia, same as Germany. Putins rent a mob.
    I would be very surprised if Trump was re elected, possible the USA might say we have had enough of NATO, But the Arms industry in the USA will not permit the USA to abandon NATO, it is all about money.

4. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You are right James, stuff the dead people just keep it up while we bank the Dollars. Shades of what my grandfather went through in the first war, without the gas that killed him.
    Des
    Last edited by Des Taff Jenkins; 26th April 2023 at 01:34 AM.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

But wait, there ,may be a choice between sleepy Joe and Donald.
    What a prospect for the world to enjoy.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

7. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So John what age are you now? I hate ageism. But no one over the age of 72 should be allowed to hold such a High political office, be it President or PM.
    I do agree that Joe Biden is really past his sell by date. Certainly for holding down such a pressure job. I really am surprised the Democrats have not had a quiet word about him stepping down. Perhaps they know something we don't. He may well want to tick a box so he is not remembered as a one term President. He will walk an election against Trump. Even certain members of the Republican party have said as much. He may well decide to step aside for the VP a year into his second term.

If Trump runs he will be running as an independent in an Orange dept of corrections jump suit. I think he is in court again soon on rape allegations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/24/n...oll-trial.html

trump in orange jump suit.jpg

Anyway the USA arms industry will most likely lobby any President who tries to take the USA out of NATO.

The way China is becoming more and more belligerent the USA may well need other NATO members to fullfil their obligations to assist a NATO member if another member were to come under attack?

Just add perhaps if the democrats did have a word to Preident Biden and it was leaked to the media the Republicans would have a field day sreaming about discrimination and ageism.

Yes the UK is about to Crown our King who is 74 years old, but King Charles is not in charge of the UK's Nuclear arsenal. He is purely a respected head of state, at least by many here in the UK and I suspect abroad as well.
    Last edited by James Curry; 26th April 2023 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

sunak sends uranium missiles to ukraine,if we were not in nato he would not have had gonadz to send them.Come on fellas uk must get out of nato and side with Putin,brics and all.

10. Thanks John Cassels thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh MO you tish stirrer

12. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Docherty View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFADiIKJaz0 Plus Trump considers leaving as well,,I honestly believe if usa left nato now ukraine russia war would end immediately
    Since NATO ( and the US )are plainly the agressors in this conflict , I would agree with you .

14. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

How are NATO the agressors in the Ukraine Russian conflict? So the Russians should be allowed to attack a soverign nation just because they think they can get away with it. So I suppose the agressors were the UK & France in the WW2 seeing as the UK & France declared war on Germany, Thankfully the USA and Allies defeated the Germans who sent millions to the death camps. I wonder if those who think Russia are not the agressors will still think that when Russia turns it's attention to the rest of Europe if they went on to roll the Ukraine over.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

James, I like your tales of your dreams. Chinese aggression? It you read John Seaborn's accurate description of what happen to Formosa it may enlighten you. A fact of life, China has never invaded another country, Tibet was always a integral part of China. In 1424 they sent the largest fleet of ships ever seen, around the world; they could have conquered any country, but were only interested in trade, eventually they returned home and closed their borders, maybe disgusted with what they found..
    If our new PM thinks China is a threat why hasn't he kicked them out of Australia? they own half of it already, Like all Australian PM's he gets his orders from overseas, that is why they kicked the Whitlam Govt out of office, he refused to kowtow to America. God help the people of Aus if China gets cheesed off with us enough to stop all trade , because the trade with the Yanks wont save us.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

17. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast