Thread: Collapse of nato

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Collapse of nato

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    hi marian #49
    good evening, There is a solution that is taking place this very moment, It was a decision by the united nations and the european union and including the uk, That because of the low birth rate in europe it has been decided that the illegal immigrants now residing in central europe will be divided up between the nation states of the european union and this to include the uk,
    Far fetched that it may seem but just as the rubber duck brigade whom are crossing the english channel and being housed in hotels, just next door to ourselves in ireland the new irish citizens of the future are being flown in from all over europe and housed in hotels all over ireland.
    The future for the indiginous population of europe is being destroyed by the marxist liberal elite, and the black faced arrivals will be the new work force for the bleeding hearts of there employers, just as enoch envisioned
    tom
    You have a good point there. Here in NL as in many other European countries , immigrants are treated far better than the ordinary citizen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk...59/#Background. Worth a read.

Opposition to the GCM was encouraged by an on-line campaign by far right and anti-immigrant activists. This involved claims that the GCM would declare “migration as a human right” and make criticism of migration a criminal offence and that it encouraged mass immigration. In the UK, a petition on the UK Government and Parliament website calling on the UK Government not to agree to the Compact had over 130,000 signatures.

UK Position on Compact
    In a written statement to the House of Commons on 10 December 2018, the Minister of State for International Development Alistair Burt confirmed that the Government would be endorsing the GCM in Marrakesh on that day. Mr Burt represented the UK at the Marrakesh conference.

The written statement outlined the Government’s view that the GCM would enhance international co-operation to “tackle uncontrolled migration” whilst “reaffirming the sovereign right of all countries to control their own borders”. It stressed that the GCM would “not in any way create legal obligations for States”, that it “protects every country’s right to determine its own immigration policies”. While the GCM emphasises that migrants are entitled to the same universal human rights as any other person, the statement noted that it “does not create any new ‘rights’ for migrants”. The UK government therefore did “not interpret the Compact as being in conflict with its current domestic policies”.

An Explanation of Position was delivered by the UK Mission to the UN during the vote on the GCM at the UN General Assembly on 19 December 2018. It also expressed supported for a similar Explanation of Position issued by Denmark, on behalf of a group of European countries. The Explanation welcomed the non-legally binding nature of the GCM and its respect for the sovereign right of States to determine their own migration policies. It also referred to the recognition in the GCM of the obligation of all States to readmit their own nationals when they no longer have the right to remain elsewhere.

The Explanation emphasised that a clear distinction between regular and irregular migrants would be applied in the UK reading of the GCM. It also stressed that States would not be committing to taking national steps to increase new legal pathways to migration, and would retain the right to apply criminal law and sanctions to those smuggled into their country. It also underlined the UK view that the GCM in no way curtails the right to freedom of expression, and the importance the UK attaches to freedom to debate issues including all aspects of migration.

Concerning the influx of refugees into Ireland they use the Republic as a stepping stone. As there are no border checks on the Island of Ireland once the refugee is cleared there is nothing to stop them entering the UK. You see an awful lot of Young dark faces wandering around Birkenhead as they have just stepped of the Belfast /Birkenhead ferry.

3. Thanks happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi des #52
    good morning, im pleased you enjoy the odd bits i put up on the site, i must say though i do tend to put in humour which might seem funny to me but my wife often tells me that when i make a joke im the only one laughing. Marxist liberal elite, yes it sounds strange to use a term as such for these people but in real life terms what the elite want is marxism with the common man being the workhorse for their total benifit and with less given to the plebs than at anytime we have had in history or memory to quantify , But although the marxist storm troopers on the street demanding Stop oil and have open borders, free lipstick and make-up together with their free operations to become the new woman in the approaching new world, One must look behind the ideology of this new religion the climate change ie the world is about to end and repent now and all will be forgiven , the dogma for this religion is fed to them by the elite and rich and powerful of this world whom fly in their private jets and gather at their meetings in davos and the halls of power in many western countries and whom are pushing the same woke ideology, Its only when you look at the whole picture starting with the now coming into being fifteen minute cities sprouting in the uk, and one can see that it is the intention of the elite whom are spreading this new religious ideology to lock us down and deny us many of the things we freely enjoy at this moment and with the ownership of a car being priced beyond reach to many of us, together with flights to sunny climates, out of reach according to a slip up by boris johnsons father only weeks ago in a interview stated ( OF COURSE PERSONAL FLIGHTS WILL HAVE TO BE SANCTIONED ) of course it is a broad plan i myself together with many on this site will not see or live with the conclusion but it is coming, the plebs will be fed bugs whilst the elite will eat steak,
    so im off to angelsey in the morning and i will enjoy being on my boat knowing that i and my hobby will outlast any stop oil or climate change ideology and although they may take my diesel off me they cannot stop me sailing
    ps i did write before xmass last year to reduce you capital in the banks, so far im correct.
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Micheal Thomas.
    Be careful up there in Anglesey that the Monks don't lure you into the monastery, they have in years past played tricks on people of foreign extraction.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

6. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have to agree with 56, it is coming the 'Big Reset' where the people will become nothing more than slaves for the super rich.
    The WOKE lot are on a mission to have all of us to be the same, though there rea cracks appearing in their ideals.
    The scare tactics of Climate Change and other concepts will in the end do nothing to improve life here on earth.
    Renewable energy, there is nothing wrong with the idea, but the mad rush could well put the cost of power beyond the reach of many of the population, just look at rising prices.

But consider the likes of Musk and others making money they will never spend, attempting to convince the public their ideas will be good for them.
    That is good for them, not the public.

NATO, UN and many other such bodies, make a lot of noise but when you anylize them, exactly what are they there for and what do they do??
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

8. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Have to agree with 56, it is coming the 'Big Reset' where the people will become nothing more than slaves for the super rich.
    The WOKE lot are on a mission to have all of us to be the same, though there rea cracks appearing in their ideals.
    The scare tactics of Climate Change and other concepts will in the end do nothing to improve life here on earth.
    Renewable energy, there is nothing wrong with the idea, but the mad rush could well put the cost of power beyond the reach of many of the population, just look at rising prices.

But consider the likes of Musk and others making money they will never spend, attempting to convince the public their ideas will be good for them.
    That is good for them, not the public.

NATO, UN and many other such bodies, make a lot of noise but when you anylize them, exactly what are they there for and what do they do??
    Well now , I've warned about Schwab's great reset and the danger of the WEF in the past and was accused of being nothing more than a
    rightwing conspiracy theorist. But , it's on the way and too late to stop. If you take a look at just who are part of the WEF then it will
    be obvious that ordinary people have no chance against those politicians and captains of industry who plan to rule over us.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Eh! Ba! Gum! It's being so cheerful that keeps us going

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nonsense.
    R879855

12. Likes Keith Tindell, N/A, Graham Payne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Docherty View Post
    You and I realize nato are there to destroy russia but russia is gaining support from other countries,usa must leave nato and it will collapse and bring world peace

Start taking your medicine again, you were told not to stop as you would experience hallucinations if you did so

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think that if NATO collapsed, Russia and China would go to war with each other, as they fight to take over just about everywhere. NATO is the only reason they haven't already done it.

15. Likes vic mcclymont, Graham Payne liked this post
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast