Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Collapse of nato

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Collapse of nato

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    #41 Agree with all the above, but his forefather wasn't taken as a slave, he was sold as a slave by his country men, and that's where they should be looking for reparations
    That's the truth of it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I would suggest before we even listen to these people looking for compensation for slavery 100s of years before they were born ......we ask them to pay for the billions spent on.giving them the medications to stop there viruses killing them all.......the money back for all the water wells paid for by us ...... the billions of pounds given when there crops fail....the sharing with them of vaccinations for nothing ...... i recall being at school in shields in 1945 ......heat and food were scarce to say the least ......and we each took a lump of coal to have a fire in the classroom ......being asked to bring twopence for the black babies in africa....and here i am 78 years later still being asked to pay for little folk who have to walk 5 miles for water each day ..why dont the build there shanties nearer the bleedin waterhole.....what a burden we are asked to carry ........charity begins at home ......africa is a country with milions of acres of good growing soil .....why not send them some shovels .....R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I still get begging letters from Wateraid on a regular basis, they have had enough money donated to fill Africa with wells for years, but its a good thing for the director and his wages.
    R689823

4. Thanks N/A, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, N/A, thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    Didn't know you were old enough. Personally I found nothing enjoyable about it
    Ivan there is a typo in there surely you realised that? Obviously I was not old enough as I was born in 1949. I do remember my mum was bombed out of the family home in 1941 during the Blitz on Liverpool docks. Some German dropped his bombs early over Birkenhead and the result according to mum was windows gone in and the rear wall. The house was not made habitable for months, like a lot of families in those days they shuffled relations around until they could go back home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=James Curry;416371]Ivan there is a typo in there surely you realised that? .[/QUOTE

Of course I realised it James, as you have often told us your age, just checking to see if you were awake

Marian Gray Guest

This may irk a few but surely these countries in particular should introduce long term contraception methods for both males and females? May possibly be against their religious beliefs... sobeit. We in the Western world have had to adapt, time they moved into the 21st century, Not only would it aid the lives of their children born already but prevent additional transmitted infections. Just my view.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi marian #49
    good evening, There is a solution that is taking place this very moment, It was a decision by the united nations and the european union and including the uk, That because of the low birth rate in europe it has been decided that the illegal immigrants now residing in central europe will be divided up between the nation states of the european union and this to include the uk,
    Far fetched that it may seem but just as the rubber duck brigade whom are crossing the english channel and being housed in hotels, just next door to ourselves in ireland the new irish citizens of the future are being flown in from all over europe and housed in hotels all over ireland.
    The future for the indiginous population of europe is being destroyed by the marxist liberal elite, and the black faced arrivals will be the new work force for the bleeding hearts of there employers, just as enoch envisioned
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thomas are you referring to the United nations global compact for migration?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thomas, I enjoy reading your posts, but please, Marxists are now responsible for the influx of immigrants, that tops it, more like the rich wanting plenty of cheap labour.
    Des
    Last edited by Des Taff Jenkins; 5th May 2023 at 12:36 AM.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I hear that an old non used prison in Bexhill on Sea is the home to some 1200 young illegals.
    Put there by the local MP if the story nis true.
    Locals not happy about it, why would they??
    Last edited by happy daze john in oz; 5th May 2023 at 06:48 AM.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

12. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast