Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who is gonna be next for the sword

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Who is gonna be next for the sword

Maybe` bliar` could tell us what really happened to Dr. KELLY. and on whose orders?
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 19th March 2023 at 05:11 PM.

2. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Um!!! Dr Kelly, maybe the CIA had him whacked, just a thought!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#11 maybe at the same time tell us how Gaddafi was conveniently assassinated after saying he had a lot to reveal after his numerous one on one discussions with Bliar. JS
    Even apart from the lies on weapons of mass destruction which got the uk in armed conflict and loss of British lives , even Putin must say why can he get away with it and me not. JS ....
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 19th March 2023 at 11:02 PM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#3. John 9 times out of 10 it is for donations to Charity . I would imagine giving to Charity is tax deductible so one could nearly say you were in effect purchasing your own private dream. If you watch the Investitures you will see the statement oft repeated ... a knight of the Realm for services to Charity , or for services rendered to the milk industry and the likes . I have already in a previous post put down all the Orders as regards the uk . For each Order there is a designated number of knights and their followers . I have the video with that Jimmy Saville on who was later accused of sexual approaches on various women and children. Think his title was removed. Brian has met him and said previously he saw nothing strange about him. Must have been shortly before he fell and broke his tibia for the third time, that’s right ain’t it Brian. ? Anyhow he was given it for services to Charity. Anyone with a police record will not be entertained for endorsement to such titles. RS Dalgliesh who I worked for , for a number of years , it was said he was after one and even built a quay in Port Churchill , but people in the NE knew him and other NE shipowners with government money to build small naval vessels in Blyth had been using some to build houses instead. Dalgliesh took the rap for the other 5 owners and received a short term in gaol only a few weeks for appearances sake, but he had a police record from that wartime jaunt and would die with his ambition unfullfilled .Was common gossip round the Tyne. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 19th March 2023 at 11:39 PM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    #11 maybe at the same time tell us how Gaddafi was conveniently assassinated after saying he had a lot to reveal after his numerous one on one discussions with Bliar. JS
    Even apart from the lies on weapons of mass destruction which got the uk in armed conflict and loss of British lives , even Putin must say why can he get away with it and me not. JS ....
    Hi John.
    An arrest warrant out for Putin on war crimes. How about Blair and Bush for the million people including children they killed in the Iraqi war that they started on false claims

Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Des, the war in Iraq was fought to remove the then administration, nothing to do with weapons that was just the cover up.

But here in Oz we have the 'gong' day when awards are given out like Lollie's.
    Then the Australian of the year is announced with some great fanfare.
    Most of the awards go to sports people, musicians and actors. Some genuine recipients are there but in smaller numbers.
    The Australian of the year this year, a female if I am allowed to use that term, won it for her work in promoting body image!!!!!
    At that rate Blind Freddy should have got one for selling papers.

I was once invited to Senior of the year, what a joke, genuine people who have done so much as volunteers etc rarely get a mention there.

We have a local one and I was nominated for citizen of the year some years ago, got into the last three for my voluntary work, but can say the winner was well deserving of the award.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

8. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post
    JS maybe if you do a bit of research on who and why Tony Blair received his Golden Gartar. If you think for one minute that Blair was nominated for the Golden Gartar by a Conservative Government you are well out of touch.

Have you ever met Blair? I have not. I strongly suspect he is a man who sold his so called socailist principles as soon as he got the top job.
    Funny though millions kept on voting him back into power for 10 years.

I cannot stand Boris Johnson but I reckon he would be a good laugh on a night out down at the pub.
    A good laugh eh? Who would’ve trusted that slovenly overweight buffoon with the country’s socioeconomic and future health. A liar and deceiver to boot. I think I’d prefer sharing a pint down the pub with Attila The Hun rather than Cuddly Boris.
    R635733

10. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Boris I would imagine at a bar would have short arms and deep pockets.

12. Likes John Gill liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Perhaps if those in charge of the armed forces in Iraq had listened to this fella.TT Col.jpg Iraq may not have fallen into the total anarchy it ended up. The Americans tried to get him court marshalled for war crimes, they failed.

Accusations of detainee mistreatment
    In 2003, Collins was accused by Major Re Biastre of the US Army's 402nd Civil Affairs Battalion of mistreating Iraqi detainees. In Biastre's allegations, he stated that he had never seen any of the alleged mistreatment personally, but had instead overheard them being discussed by British and American military personnel. The Royal Military Police (RMP) opened an investigation into Biastre's claims, during which it found that Biastre had been verbally reprimanded by Collins and made to stand at attention for 45 minutes for distributing sweets to Iraqi children against explicit orders not to do so. The allegations were denounced by USMC Major Stan Coerr, who stated in an interview that "I didn’t see any of these incidents and I don’t for a second believe them. The fact is that this whole thing was started by an incompetent officer lashing out at someone who embarrassed him in front of his troops." Several Royal Irish Regiment soldiers who had served under Collins signed testimonies supporting his refutations of Biastre's allegations. In September 2003, the Ministry of Defence announced that the RMP investigation had concluded that Collins was innocent of all charges and would not be prosecuted. Collins subsequently sued the Sunday Mirror in the High Court of Northern Ireland for libel over their reporting of the allegations, winning a substantial amount of undisclosed damages from them. After Collins' court victory, his solicitor Ernie Telford stated that the allegations "have caused immense distress to my client, his wife and children

https://royal-irish.com/stories/lieu...-battle-speech

14. Thanks John Gill thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There were some in Iraq who wanted Sadam out, they asked the West for assistance but they refused.

A plan was then devised to bring about an invasion by the claim Sadam had weapons of mass destruction.
    Blair fell for it and along with USA and Australia invaded looking for the missing, never found, weapons.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast