Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Ukraine War

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Ukraine War

Latest if to be believed is that Russia is running out of ammo.
    Back to the horse and out with the bow and arrow could be the next move.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john cassels #10
    good evening, I was more than impressed by what Eva had to say, together with her intelligence and articulation in faultless english made it all the more worthwhile listening to her put her argument forward, and as i am totally of the same commitment to her cause, i look forward to hearing her speak again.
    Soros is a scourge on the world, the damage he and his globalist accomplices the WEF are carrying out in the name of humanity, is nothing but insanity,and for nobodies gain except the globalists.
    as for bidens laptop, there is plenty for the left to fear, but it will only really start when the GOP really start questioning in january 2023.but i can not see biden senior having much trouble as he is already ninety per cent senile and will just go the extra if he is asked any questions. but his son and his brother are gone, as the sons partner is giving evidence against them.
    tom

4. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    hi john cassels #10
    good evening, I was more than impressed by what Eva had to say, together with her intelligence and articulation in faultless english made it all the more worthwhile listening to her put her argument forward, and as i am totally of the same commitment to her cause, i look forward to hearing her speak again.
    Soros is a scourge on the world, the damage he and his globalist accomplices the WEF are carrying out in the name of humanity, is nothing but insanity,and for nobodies gain except the globalists.
    as for bidens laptop, there is plenty for the left to fear, but it will only really start when the GOP really start questioning in january 2023.but i can not see biden senior having much trouble as he is already ninety per cent senile and will just go the extra if he is asked any questions. but his son and his brother are gone, as the sons partner is giving evidence against them.
    tom
    Thnks yours Tom . The FVD held their annual conference this weekend with a concert hall full of followers , but the Dutch media made out
    that there were but a few hundred instead of the thousands. No wonder when you discover that Soros owns most of the media in Belgioum
    and the Netherlands. Our future depends on organisations like the FVD and Geert Wilders PVV. Just a shame that we are a wee bit too late in wakening up to what is happening.
    Last edited by John Cassels; 27th November 2022 at 08:02 PM.

6. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Tony Taylor, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There are two major problems with what is now going on in the world regarding the war and other things.
    First is the media, an organization that is just not capable of telling the truth as it really is.
    Take a few words from some statement made by a poli or others and make a story to suit their ends.

The second is the people with vested interests, a miner here in Oz, richest man in the country, cries out about the damage of the climate, but at the same time selling coal to China and assisting them in the building of new coal fired power stations. Or the ex PM who call out about global warming but owns a wind farm.

We are mere mortals at the end of the line, taking the crumbs thrown to us by these persons, but at the end we all go the same way, out the door.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

8. Thanks John Cassels, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Keith Tindell, Denis O'Shea liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2