Thread: Old mans riposte

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Old mans riposte

After a long run from the tyne and a one night stop in dominica we then ran down to i believe newcastle NSW.....a carry on started in a bar .....were most of us were.....the manager called the police and we were given a good whacking and put inside ......about 2 in the morning a cop shouted down he cells if you pay now we will let you out .....where the money would have gone i know not.......i paid still half cut and as i was going ....i heard a ist trip cabin boy shout will somebody pay for me there is an ozzie in the cell and he keeps trying to kiss me .....any way of we went back aboard .....somebody said its not right he is a boy .....the old man should get him out ......somehow i arrived at the old mans cabin banging on the doorabout 3am .......he was a old time good man ......seen it all before ......others were at the bottom of the stairs watching .......i shouted captain the cabin boy is locked in the local nick .....there is an ozzie trying to kiss him.....i want some money to get him out........trying to kiss himm trying to kiss him the old man shouted......i know who you are now fucx off and ask the chief steward for his vaselineand take that down to the nick ...and i will sort you out in the morning .....never got a mention again ......andVG..VG at theend of the trip

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Old mans riposte

Now Cappy, yes some of the lads, particularly in Sydney did have a bent for 'Vaseline' but I am reliably informed Queensland is worse.
    With a name like that you could well understand.
    But you must understand that for many living in the bush the sheep look very inviting so this guy may have been a 'bushie' just looking for a fleece to cut.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

3. Thanks j.sabourn, cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#1 could have been worse Cappy , could have been the Police Superintendent who fancied him he may never of got out. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#2 Must have been sissies looking for Vaseline , The real hardcases would just spit on it. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 25th August 2022 at 06:37 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    #2 Must have been sissies looking for Vaseline , The real hardcases would just spit on it. JS
    well thats true john ....but after a few glugs of penfolds ....the next day its hard to raise a spit lol ....R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy, if you hadn't been so drunk you would have realised the Newcastle coppers wanted you to pay; so you could watch with them.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget