Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Good to be back lads, Me and my family had some very bad news this week.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Good to be back lads, Me and my family had some very bad news this week.

Following a C.T Scan my wife has been diagnosed with a lesion on the brain, she has been in hospital a few days but back home last night following an MRI Scan, Surgeons carrying out these scans all week have a meeting today to discuss there findings and plan any treatment if needed going forward it could well have been there for years lay dormant, However she had what i thought was a mini stroke or bleed last Monday and lost the use of her right hand side. God is good and we are all praying for the right outcome. Good to be back amongst friends, And a great big thankyou to a very true shipmate Tony Taylor cheers for everything my mate its well appreciated Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Good to be back lads, Me and my family had some very bad news this week.

terry lets hope there is light at the end of the tunnel mate mall is a very strong woman and you have a good family around you barb went to carols last night and hope to see you soon? john/barb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Good to be back lads, Me and my family had some very bad news this week.

Ted, hope everything works out and your wife and she makes a speedy recovery
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ted i am so sorry to hear your news.......i can only wish for you some better news coming .....i send my good thoughts to you and your family.and my wishes that things turn for the better .....regards cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Ted,
    I'm not much with words but wish your wife and yourself all the very best.
    Kindest Regards.
    Graham R774640

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I add my best wishes to you, your wife and your family along with all the rest of your shipmates aboard here. Rodney

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hello Terry
    First up good to see you back on sit mate great!
    I am though sad to hear about the Wife and her troubles , not a very nice thing to happen, and as said on replies, let us all hope that things may improve with time! There is so much these days that can be done Terry.

Keep the Chin up and the Faith going mate, always some light at the end of any Dark Tunnel.

My very best to you and Yours!
    Take Care and Stay Safe
    Cheers
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 21st May 2022 at 05:29 AM.
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hello Ted,
    I sincerely hope everything turns out for the better for your family.
    If I may, I would like to say to your wife that she must maintain confidence within her self. Even when one is well on the way to recovery, there will come times when you say to your self, 'I wonder if I'm going to be alright'. Don't worry as this is a natural feeling. What has happened to you happened to me way back in 2005 and guess what, I made a ninety per cent recovery. So I say to you again, please maintain your confidence which is a main factor in restoring you back to good health.

Best Regards from
    Fouro.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Ted
    I am the same as Fouro in that respect, have faith, I hope that your wife will make a full recovery.
    Good to see you back.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Ted, My thoughts are with you and family, may you have a promising outcome....
    regards, Stan...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast