Thread: World gathering of heads of State.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default World gathering of heads of State.

Whenever I have to look on TV screens or Newspapers headlines of well known political heads of states and countries who have accumulated wherever in the world to discuss only matters they can discuss with Immunity. I am always drawn to the similarity of the school playground in my days , where the swaggering of youngsters going from group to group with the words “ do you want to join my gang ?”. People never grow up apparently. Combine that with a world media looking for scandal and what does one have. A good title if it hadn’t been used before in a much more enjoyable listening show, would be workers Playtime. Feel sure the workers part could be replaced with a more suitable word. Cheers JS..
    R575129

2. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: World gathering of heads of State.

This is the gang, there are two in fact.

One is aligned with the USA and is mainly white western nations.
    Then there is the one from China, very different.

The USA one wants to be friends with every one but to hurt countries it does not like it gives them arms to kill each other off with.

China does not use arms, instead it just takes countries over and uses their labor to produce the goods all the world, including USA, need.

But there are a few countries such as Iran who do not run at all, they just gallop along in the hope they can out run the sanctions put on them by USA.

The there is the referee, a toothless lot known as the UN.
    Ununited Nations who make a lot of noise in the playground with no one taking notice of them.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes Keith Tindell liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: World gathering of heads of State.

[QUOTE=j.sabourn;392789] I am always drawn to the similarity of the school playground in my days , where the swaggering of youngsters going from group to group with the words “ do you want to join my gang ?”.

I would go with that, sort of school tie mentality.

K.