Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Careful who you mess with

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Careful who you mess with

AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

Date: 2017-01-17, 1:43 am. E.S.T.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over shortly after you pulled
    the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when
    I drew my pistol after you took my jacket.. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason.. my girlfriend was happy that I just returned safely from my 2nd tour as a Combat Marine in Afghanistan .. She had just bought me that Kimber
    Custom Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with crap in your pants. I'm sure it
    was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. (That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again).

After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of
    what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 153 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ..... after I broke the
    windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning
    President Trump as my possible target.

The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

;In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution
    is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path
    you've chosen to pursue in life.. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours, Semper fi,

Alex
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: Careful who you mess with

Have to agree with Marian, half a page of CandP fakery and beggars belief.

K.

3. Likes Rodney Mills liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Now not to be looking at being too harsh, if i recall i had asked that No one post things about anyone else that could cause another upset, and this kind of post is one that well could.
    It was said that if anyone had any gripes against a Member, to either send that person a Private Message or contact me , and i would try and sort things!
    So for the last time Marian, and this will be the last time, please for your own good and that of the site, keep stum on these things in the Open Forums!
    Sorry but i have to nip this in the Bud now!!!

And Keith this goes for you as well. Your post is not of the best reply! Aimed at you know who!
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 27th September 2021 at 08:40 PM.
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

5. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Before you click off my likes Doc. I haven't a clue as to what is going on or against who. I was assumed it was comments about a tall tale and thus thought the thread and the comments amusing.

Still scratching my head.

Cheers, Rodney

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi RM
    As for the actual Thread , there is no problem at all, i am just trying to keep the House in order . Concerns those who post the wrong things thats all.
    Otherwise all good Roger!
    Cheers

Confused Well how about me then at times LOL
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Just agreed with #2:

No more on this from me.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Be it true or not, we at present with all the global problems need some light relief, not just a new globe, and some may not se it that way.
    But if thine eye offends thee, then pluck it out.

It is sad when any member posts something which may unaware offend another.

Marion, please do not go away we love your input.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Marian we all put things on here sometimes by mistake of the basics of the post , and the recent condolences that have been displayed must have brought up memories of your own recent ones and maybe sticking in your craw , not wanting to encroach on your own private mournings , it is hard to keep an even keel sometimes but knowing the person I think you are , you will get there . Your answer is sufficient for any proper minded person. There are many many people who have visited this site who have a lot to thank you for , me being one of them, when you have gone out of your way to find out what they are seeking. Keep up the good work for the benefit of others .I personally see nothing wrong with your posts and if people can’t accept critisism too bad . Best regards JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

every couple of months i attend the cancer clinic i get people laughing all the nurses and doctors know me it takes away the screaming inside to a few people there and always come away with a smile on my face some sights you see in there makes you want to break down not so much for elderly but the young ones in there people say to me why are you always happy i say i see people that are happy just to see tomorrow ? life is good enjoy it people..jp

Keith at Tregenna Guest

My Palliative Care partner would put on a brave face assist the family
    esp the wife / husband and children, attend the funeral and then cry
    on my shoulder.

K.

Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 28th September 2021 at 03:47 PM.

13. Likes John Pruden liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast