Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: charity should begin at home

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default charity should begin at home

my apologies to those whom read my excerpt and liked regarding the illegal immigrants and charity given to the third world by the taxpayers of the uk.
    firstly , due to the fact i never cut and paste, i had read the piece on line that morning, and due to a hectic schedual, ie my wife leaving for a week away on the south coast uk, i rushed to type it up obviously it was not verbatum, but it was a short summary of the home secretary and the danish counter part discussing and joining together in removing illegal immigrants to rwanda in africa i mistakenly put west africa, i then went on to state that it was with the help of tony abbot ex australian premier whom had brought about this thinking in priti patels office as he had been instrumental in stopping the boat people landing in australia by using this very same method.but i got his name wrong, but thanks to john sabourn the memory man whom corrected me as soon as the missive landed,and as stated this is a true statement, but it seems like always the left when never liking what they see or hear, they attack the messanger so as to discredit the message
    tom

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: charity should begin at home

Thought all that was sorted.

K.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#1 Thomas have you thoroughly read through the document #1 and do you fully understand its contents, Then I shall ask you to sign in the 3 indicated places . Place your left hand on the Bible and your right hand on your heart , is it still ticking away, good. Then say I swear as I often do that I was intoxicated when I filled in the original document. Please leave the fee with the person at the desk on your way out. If he tries to up it by 3/9d you will know who it is .
    You have now noted Protest in all honesty. JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 30th June 2021 at 12:34 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#2 Marian I visualize Graham sitting there surrounded by books with much more coverage than my $3 pocket dictionary one.
    So in a war of the words will always be at a strict disadvantage. The spaceships will land and the little green men will be perfectly correct in their vocabulary. I am in no way inferring Graham is a little green man , just the opposite he is a big white one , this is not prejudice for those Woke readers , he is probably the one pushing the green uns out the spaceship door. You don’t become chief proof reader for the Times huneducated . JS
    PS this document has been examined by a legal adviser to the extent to prove it has nothing in its content that could be used for the purpose of suing the author. The statement that proof reading for the times , has been inserted as additional knowledge and could be used to describe any individual. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 30th June 2021 at 02:16 AM.
    R575129

6. Likes N/A, cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Still in hospital Victoria,
    hope to go home on
    Friday.

XX K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

JS Yr #6 - "#2 Marian I visualize Graham sitting there surrounded by books with much more coverage than my $3 pocket dictionary one.
    So in a war of the words will always be at a strict disadvantage."

There you go again JS--trying your damnedest to out/oust me! -Yes,I AM surrounded by books,but that's only because,in reality,I am Karen from Kingston upon' 'ull and I work as a librarian ,often putting finger to lips and hissing "Sh! to those poor old ex merchant navy seafarers in the far corner of the Nautical History section ,who gasp in wonder when they stumble across a faded picture of their first ship in nineteen-canteen,or loudly fart a whole gale of wind as these old seafarers do.

What Karen does by night is an entirely different kettle of kippers ( back to the alliteration,note. Karen)not her real name) is a hostess on a certain British MN site catering for insomniac Antipodean ex seafarers,or kinky Kiwis who keep opposite hours to we'normal' people in the United Kingdom.
    [Disclaimer.For those of a nervous disposition,this is only banter,and no reference to any particular person,in either hemisphere, is intended or implied. ] OK?
    Last edited by Graham Shaw; 30th June 2021 at 07:07 AM.

9. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes j.sabourn, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Does Karen use green lipstick. Green seems to be a fixation with me at the moment. Maybe because in previous posts too much was said about the lantern tests, or because it means go at the traffic lights . Or just maybe because it is the colour of Creme De Menthe , not that I would think of touching the stuff. As regards Antipodeans and the unusual hours they keep, just think of the poor North Americans and the Inuits ( eskimos if you dont know yet ) they always seem to be a day adrift to us living down here in the land of the rising sun. Think the International date line although staggered so as not to collide with any islands , should be made of elastic so could adjust it as required like knicker elastic. Any body having birthdays in the near future should seriously consider make arrangements for a Pacific tour and arrange for the ship to be continuously crossing it back and forwards and having one long continuous birthday. Anyhow I am hoping my wife buys me a new dictionary for Christmas. Cheers Now that the light nights are back in the UK you will be able to see where you are going. will also save on the torch batterys . The suns back on its way south now , so youll have to start counting the days. Cheers JS
    R575129

11. Thanks Graham Shaw thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john sabourn #5
    good morning i have read your document and i accept your part as the notary with full powers in witnessing my statement,
    for part (1) i duly understand fully the documents contents. and i sign where noted three times and swear on the holy bible, That even though i have not had a drink of alcohol for nearly four years i may have been intoxinated by the fumes of the paint i was using prior to the filling out the original document.i also note that i had made a error in the original document by not pointing out that Rwanda had recieved from the development aid in 2016-2017 nearly one and a quarter billion dollars.
    tom
    ps i have paid the money to cappy as he said send it to him because you owe him.
    Last edited by thomas michael; 30th June 2021 at 10:03 AM.

13. Likes j.sabourn, cappy, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have not got the said funds tom ....i have queried the post office and they say i signed for any monetary funds whatsoever to go to perf ......i asked for a signature to this .it looks like j seebon or similar but it is very wobbly and looks like the hand of a seafaring man.....who perhaps has had his share and every body elses rum ration at every opportunity.....the plot thickens.... a truly traumatised cappy...ps could you send a fiver ....sorry a twenty to help us through....i have tried louis the fly ......but have had no reply since he had the big win on the lottery .....i fear he has forgotten i lent him auld george the donkey to help him move from liverpool to lincs....i believe he was last seen hobbnobbin with that bloke hitchcock or hancock in a new bussiness deal to do with office security .i beieve it is called jeepers creepers gets no peepers ltd......ah the pain of it all.....my only other hope was a guy in ireland but he just kept saying .....eh eh eh....i cant hear you a truly chastened cappy comradeship of the sea my ass

15. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi cappy#12
    good afternoon, well what can i say, i like you we are of impeccable and unpeachable character and your word like mine is obviously your bond, and if you say you never recieved it i can only accept your word, it puzzles me to see that the blaggard from perf is up to his neck in the matter, and it looks like hes been working both ends of the deal.trying to get monies from us both.
    as for laying out the old folding stuff im at loss myself due the expenditure i have already incurred due to the overiding legal costs of matter in hand, But i will make the effort to send a twenty which has a portrait of one of the finest landscape painters this country has produced william turner,so if you will pay the insurance to cover the loss if it fails to reach you, the insurance will be twenty one pounds for fully comprehensive and i will then send it to the same address as before once i have recieved your remittance of the twenty one pounds, as for seeking help from other sources please feel free anytime to ask here you are always welcome,as its always difficult when people let you down.
    tom

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast