Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Home thoughts of the young

>>
    >> There is some hope for us yet…….
    >>
    >> Written by a 21 year old female.....in NZ
    >>
    >> "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living"
    >> This was written by a 21 yr old female who gets it. It's her future she’s worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare system that she’s being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.
    >>
    >> Put me in charge . . ..
    >>
    >> Put me in charge of Welfare payments. I'd get rid of cash payments and provide vouchers for 50kg bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese, basic sanitary items and all the powdered milk you can use.
    >> If you want steak, burgers, takeaway and junk food, then get a job.
    >>
    >> Put me in charge of the Health System The first thing I'd do is to get women to have birth control implants.
    >> Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce, use drugs, drink alcohol or smoke, then get a job.
    >>
    >> Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in military barracks?
    >> You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair.
    >> Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried.
    >> If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.
    >>
    >> Put me in charge of compulsory job search. You will either search for employment each week no matter what the job or you will report for community work.
    >> This may be clearing the roadways and open spaces of rubbish, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.
    >> We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your dooff dooff stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good..”
    >>
    >> Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realise that all of the above is voluntary.
    >> If you want our hard earned cash and housing assistance, accept our rules..
    >> Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin someones "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.
    >>
    >> If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards those for continuing to make bad choices.
    >>
    >> AND While you are on Welfare income you no longer have the right to VOTE!
    >> For you to vote would be a conflict of interest..... If you want to vote, then get a job.
    >>
    >>
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Home thoughts of the young

Yes we need the young folk to look at the options for the future and understand what life is really about .....instead of looking at the herd in general look at the individual who goes day after day or night after night for year after year to look after his own.....then is taxed and bled to sustain the workshy lazy individuals who believe it is there right to niether work nor want ......i do not include folk who have suffered with job loss etc or ill health ...imean the bums and stiffs who will not cannot or would not work under any circumstances .....the dope addicts ...muggers .....con men etc who know all about human rights ......but cannot or will not accept any respOnsibility for themselves there own folk and least of all our country .....and i use the word our ......because we fund it ...and very sadly we must be fools as we fund this breed ofassholes as well...thats my viewR683532

Lewis McColl Guest

Well Cappy , thankfully those you describe are very much in the minority.

4. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

But sadly Lewis with WOKE it is those minority groups who have the most say and are often taken notice of by those looking for votes.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

6. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes N/A, Denis O'Shea liked this post