Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I have come to the conclusion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default I have come to the conclusion.

I have no wish to be rude to anyone but due to various phone calls at different times the likes of 5 minutes ago when some Chinese sounding female voice says she was calling from some indescribable name and that my internet was going to be cut of , so I said thank you , and was going to put the phone down , she then said do you want to know Why.? I said no I’m busy just now and put the phone down.
    I have come to the conclusion in any future phone calls if it is not an English speaking voice on the end of of it. The phone will be put back in its cradle , politically correct or not. I’ve had enough of this wishy washy correctness of this PC brigade, if they want to see equal rights to all, then at least get them to speak in some discernable Language.
    Just in case it wasn’t a hoax call better get this sent before they do what they threatened. Cheers JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I have come to the conclusion.

JS That is exactly what i have been doing for over two Years now, and my calls of whatever have dropped dramatically.
    Hard Line they call it LOL or Hard Cheese!!!
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 1st February 2021 at 04:41 AM.
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They come and go, not too many of late.
    The last one I got asking for comments on a subject was the guy who was asking about some brand of Baked Bean and what did I think of them.
    When I told him they me me fart he hung up.
    If they do not want the truth then why bother?

Years ago I had a very high pitched whistle, not sure where it is now, but a balst down the phone line always brought silence from the other end.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    I’ve had enough of this wishy washy correctness of this PC brigade, if they want to see equal rights to all, then at least get them to speak in some discernable Language.
    Cheers JS
    We used to love that wishy washy language in the bars of Hong Kong ' Herro saror!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#3 Was the high pitched whistle similar to what Choir boys loose when they attain a certain age . I wasnt a choir boy long enough as resigned too early. They say it is usual about 13 years of age you loose your whistle about the same time the dandruff appears on the upper lip. Cheers JS...
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 1st February 2021 at 09:09 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#4... That was when it was the mystic east Ivan , today there is no mystery about it. Its intentions are too obvious. The glamour has gone. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have no wish to be rude to anyone but due to various phone calls at different times the likes of 5 minutes ago when some Chinese sounding female voice says she was calling from some indescribable name and that my internet was going to be cut of , so I said thank you , and was going to put the phone down , she then said do you want to know Why.? I said no I’m busy just now and put the phone down.
    I have come to the conclusion in any future phone calls if it is not an English speaking voice on the end of of it. The phone will be put back in its cradle , politically correct or not. I’ve had enough of this wishy washy correctness of this PC brigade, if they want to see equal rights to all, then at least get them to speak in some discernable Language.
    Just in case it wasn’t a hoax call better get this sent before they do what they threatened. Cheers JS
    hi john sabourn
    i had a similar phone call,regarding my bank and credit card vacility only the caller was of obvious indian origin, and as i was having dificulty in understanding his spoken word, i mistakenly told him to take some english lessons or to ending in flip off, it was days later the repercussions started due to the fact i could not cash a cheque, it took nearly two weeks to sort out with my bank, as they had been imformed by the nice indian chap that i was a imposter and to put a stop on my banking vacility,
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john sabourn
    beware of hostile pc brigade, your street cred is going up again, have you not had a visit yet from the aussie terrorist squad.
    tom

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    We used to love that wishy washy language in the bars of Hong Kong ' Herro saror!
    hi ivan cloherty
    i think you and john sabourn would be cautioned now by the pc brigade,
    tom

9. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post

hi ivan cloherty
    i think you and john sabourn would be cautioned now by the pc brigade,
    tom
    no comprendi gringo aleady have big pc

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Most phones have caller display facility with the option to permanently delete.
    R635733

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast