Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Where all human beings.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Where all human beings.

And we all make mistakes even those at the top, I am also guilty of it as most of us are but these Ministers should remember theres always someone watching.Anyone who breaches the face covering rules can be punished by a fixed penalty notice of £60.

In a statement released to the BBC, the first minister said: "Last Friday, while attending a funeral wake, I had my mask off briefly.

"This was a stupid mistake and I'm really sorry. I talk every day about the importance of masks, so I'm not going to offer any excuses.

"I was in the wrong, I'm kicking myself, and I'm sorry."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Where all human beings.

Hi Ted
    Looks like she kicked herself in the face.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Keith at Tregenna Guest

She made a mistake, has admitted it and not tried to
    lie, cover up etc.

Keith.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I always thought that was her mask
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

She has bigger problems with Millions of pounds of Scottish seafood stuck in queues for Dover,
    and will not be driving to Barnard Castle to test her ability to drive / eye sight.

K.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lead Ted View Post
    And we all make mistakes even those at the top, I am also guilty of it as most of us are but these Ministers should remember theres always someone watching.Anyone who breaches the face covering rules can be punished by a fixed penalty notice of £60.

In a statement released to the BBC, the first minister said: "Last Friday, while attending a funeral wake, I had my mask off briefly.

"This was a stupid mistake and I'm really sorry. I talk every day about the importance of masks, so I'm not going to offer any excuses.

"I was in the wrong, I'm kicking myself, and I'm sorry."
    hi red lead ted
    the only mistake there, is that she should have a muzzle and collar on and kept in a kennel.
    tom

Keith at Tregenna Guest

And a name change to Boris ?

He has only been on top of one thing of late and
    she wears the trousers.

K.

10. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Police say Boris Johnson's father Stanley will not be fined after he was caught shopping without a face mask because he is a first offender. Stanley, 79, who just months ago flew to his Greek villa despite the pandemic travel warnings, was spotted without a face covering as he went to pick up a newspaper in West London on Tuesday.

DUP MP Sammy Wilson was also caught on the underground not wearing a mask. On BBC NI tv he even called the individual who took and posted the Photo a sad person who obviously has nothing better do with there lives.

The Scottish MP who travelled from London to Scotland after testing positive for coronavirus will face no action from the Met Police.

The PSNI will not investigate the two Leaders of Sein Fein who did not following government guidelines restrictions on numbers allowed to attend a funeral (Bobby Storey IRA) neither did several thousand others

Oh and let's not forget Dominic Cummings and his road trip

To many of our so called leaders think Covid rules do not apply to them.

How about this one for not following guide lines

My 2nd cousins father celebrated his 100th birthday at the end of November. He was in a care home with 51 other residents. The Mayor decided to award him with a citizens award and he had his photo taken with the mayor. Never miss a photo shoot. Billy Boyce was a well known footballer who had played for N Ireland 21 times also several Irish league teams He died last Sunday having battled Covid for a few weeks. As Care homes recently eased restrictions no one is pointing the finger at the Mayor, but out of the 51 residents 47 have tested positive. Someone had to take the photo's just saying.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    Police say Boris Johnson's father Stanley will not be fined after he was caught shopping without a face mask because he is a first offender. Stanley, 79, who just months ago flew to his Greek villa despite the pandemic travel warnings, was spotted without a face covering as he went to pick up a newspaper in West London on Tuesday.

DUP MP Sammy Wilson was also caught on the underground not wearing a mask. On BBC NI tv he even called the individual who took and posted the Photo a sad person who obviously has nothing better do with there lives.

The Scottish MP who travelled from London to Scotland after testing positive for coronavirus will face no action from the Met Police.

The PSNI will not investigate the two Leaders of Sein Fein who did not following government guidelines restrictions on numbers allowed to attend a funeral (Bobby Storey IRA) neither did several thousand others

Oh and let's not forget Dominic Cummings and his road trip

To many of our so called leaders think Covid rules do not apply to them.

How about this one for not following guide lines

My 2nd cousins father celebrated his 100th birthday at the end of November. He was in a care home with 51 other residents. The Mayor decided to award him with a citizens award and he had his photo taken with the mayor. Never miss a photo shoot. Billy Boyce was a well known footballer who had played for N Ireland 21 times also several Irish league teams He died last Sunday having battled Covid for a few weeks. As Care homes recently eased restrictions no one is pointing the finger at the Mayor, but out of the 51 residents 47 have tested positive. Someone had to take the photo's just saying.
    and that other idiot claiming a christmas party for 27 was a business meeting, I have had several meetings with people recently, two in Mexico, one in States two in Scotland, one in London and one in Somerset, all done on computer while we all sat at home, went very well, took slightly longer than expected but that was down to spanish translation. So only 7 others but it is possible, apart from not being able to pass a bottle round

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#9.Tony a long time before Covid I had to do an interview with a Russian master in Singapore from an office in North Perth of a well known offshore engineering company. This company who employed me wanted me to take over from the Russian master for a period of three weeks to do certain side scans of survey work off the NW of Australia, and to comply with government rules regarding employment of Australian citizens only an Australian crew had to be involved. Normally the Russian crew would have left the ship on our arrival , but due to national interests they had to stay on board . Russian ships for those who don’t know dont believe in reduced manning ,so an Australian crew of 10 had to fit in on a small vessel which already had 45 onboard , I managed to come to an agreement with the Russian master on a TV screen ,and my only insistence was that I took a medical assistant with me with the crew plus all the drugs written in English for the ships medical locker. The Russian master I became great buddies with . However all this claptrack about business meetings very rarely applies to seamen .The ship went like clockwork even though communications between certain people was hampered, cheers JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 23rd December 2020 at 02:16 PM.
    R575129

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast