Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Where all human beings.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Where all human beings.

#56 You are so right Brian, as Gaddaffi said, we do not need to fight the West, we will overwhelm you with numbers, the average Western family is 2 children and a dog, our families are average seven children and we eat the dog.

We are already being thought processed by authorities who are scared of being labelled racist and ending up being fined and/or ending up with a criminal record for some perceived crime. We are being condition for diversity (whatever that is) must be the adverts appearing over the last few weeks on TV where it is virtually impossible to locate a Caucasian, even though we are still in the majority, I have no objection to anyone gaining a job on merits.

Even if you mention certain words in your transcripts/postings, even though they are in the dictionary they are replaced by a series of astericks, even though everyone knows what the word is.

Ain't life wonderful

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think the other way Keith anyone who wants to commit suicide you can’t really stop them if they really want to do so. The ones you do stop are the ones who want to be stopped . maybe a few have to self destruct to prove a point. I would call it freedom of expression. JS
    R575129

3. Likes Tony Taylor, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Try listening to living human beings for a change.
    Click the html below.

https://youtu.be/3h6t8AyRQZE

Fouro.

5. Thanks Roger Millard, j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fouro View Post
    Try listening to living human beings for a change.
    Click the html below.

https://youtu.be/3h6t8AyRQZE

Fouro.

Perhaps I could have worded my post better to read:-
    Rather than always reading about them, how about listening to living human beings for a change.

Regards from,
    Fouro.

7. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes Captain Kong, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#64 Good nostalgia for those brought up to believe in whatever they want to believe . Good for the soul of you have one. I had a very good friend who died yesterday Boxing Day at 1530 , myself I will drink a few ales in his memory . He was the one I tried to help out on the site tracing some of his forbears with the surname of Savell, I knew he was dying and so did he , I failed to go and see him beforehand and one failed attempt to find his new house. I did not try hard enough I suppose because in past. Similar circumstances with others have had to make promises as to the welfare of those they leave behind , and today am too old to make rash promises to someone dying which I maybe not able to keep. Call it moral cowardice or whatever. Dying comes to us all even JC, there is nothing new about it. JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 27th December 2020 at 03:03 AM.
    R575129

9. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    I was in a situation where I was forced to read "their holy book, [ not allowed to talk about it, "or else"] it promoted killing all non believers to that religion.
    All these who are coming into our country as "refugees" are all young men of a fighting age., complete with mobile phones etc.
    The Manchester Bomber who killed 22 children at the Arena and mutilated a thousand more including parents. had been picked up on a raft off Libya and brought to England. They should have let him drown.

They all have orders from the "mid east" to convert europe to their religion.
    brian most that follow their holy book cant read? like the bible you can believe it or not we humans butcher each other for words written hundreds of years after any factual fact {thats if there is any}??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You are so right John, I watched the Pope holding Xmas mass or something with only a few Cardinals as an audience, I though he was acting for the son of his God, if so why wasn't he out with his flock in these trying times. Then they showed the other top men in the Churches around the world; and they are all the same, guarding their precious hides in some huge house instead of visiting the sick and the elderly.
    I was made to go to church until I was 14, then when I went to sea, on leave I was approached by the local Vicar who asked me why I hadn't been to church lately, I said I had just come back from a trip to Africa and seen the squalor people there lived in, and if there was a god he was only there for some people.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

12. Thanks Roger Millard thanked for this post
    Likes j.sabourn, thomas michael liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Even the head of the Church of England is keeping herself to herself and at her age just right to. At least she has asked used to try and stay safe.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#67 Des, as regards the Church I have an open mind. However they the same as everyone have a history which is a bit odious in parts.without preamble as some may know I am a member of what some consider a secret society , which for starters I say codswallop , however within that order are other orders all pertaining to the original order. One off which is known as Preceptory which consists of the Knights Templar, and the Knights of Malta Rhodes and a couple of other places , I am not given any secrets away as all is available on Google, as a past preceptor and prior I had to learn and retain history of the past , the knights Templar ceased to. Exist as a fighting force in the 14 th. Century due to Phillip of France and the Pope himself at the time declaring them heretics , this was purely to confiscate their lands and titles for monetary gain. It is only in the past 30 years or so that the Vatican have lifted this Heresey accusation off the Knights Templar , there were no big headlines when this was done. What price religion the one we are all brought up to believe in. The joke about sexless men is also hogwash in the past most of the popes and priests all had their wives and concubines. JS

PS think this was discussed years ago with Lewis when I asked him if his father was a Freemason. As Lewis is or was the term given to the son of a mason who was apprenticed at 18 , when the official age was 21. And is still used to this day. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 28th December 2020 at 01:31 AM.
    R575129

Lewis McColl Guest

Yes John , I remember the conversation about my name and me being the son of a mason , which I am. All my uncles and my brother +cousins are or were in the masons. I have been invited a few times but it is just something that never interested me. I will say this though when my Dad died the masons certainly looked after my mum and made sure she never went short but that was 50 years ago, what it is like now I wouldn't know. Concerning religion , each to there own , just don't try and ram it down my throat. If we all live by the so called 10 commandments the world be a far better place. I view the 10 commandments as a road map on how to lead your life.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast