Thread: Hi yo silver

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Hi yo silver

Our Dictator Dan , he of the Dandemic, cried out, there is a second wave.

I knew we had some rough weather the other night but surely not that rough, no mention of damage in the news.
    The loyal Monarchists thought maybe it was from the Queen, she does do a very good one.

But no, this is serious, the bloody Virus is back care of the incompetent ministers.

From 23.59 hours on Wednesday we all must wear a mask when outside.

What kind I wondered?

So first tried cone of those surgical types, no good do not own a stethascope or scalpel.
    So try another, this one looks a bit like the beak of a Duck, oh no, 'what's up dock' came to mind.

Then I saw one with a black knob at the front, great if you want to look like Darth Vader!!

Then a washable black one, fine but when on looked more like the crotch out of your undies.

Then on the net some guy wearing a pair of them over his face as a mask, hope they were clean ones.
    But he was told, if you want to wear something like those them make sure they are from your wife, as nothing will get into them.

Then I remembered, the good old Western movies where the baddies wore a Bandana.
    But where does one go to get such an item?

There we were rooting around in K Mart when right in front of us in the pet section Bandanas for dogs!!
    Good size and rectangular in shape and at only three bucks a pop I take three.

Her indoors makes a few adjustments to the shape, fits some velcro and there you are mate no worries.

With my hat and sunnies on now I look like the Lone Ranger.................now where did I leave the horse??
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hi yo silver

I went into the bank last week to cash a check wearing my mask. The cashier behind the counter said "What's so funny Mr. Mills?"

Even with a mask on she knew me be because of my crazy accent, part London, part Oz, part Californian, bit of New York, all put in a mixer and "stirred not shaken".

I answered, "I just thought it was really crazy that I could walk into a bank with a mask on, hand you a piece of paper, be given money and then being able to be able walk out of the bank without getting shot."

I couldn't have done that a year ago. I hope next year that I wouldn't dream of going into a bank WITH a mask on. Then I would know the world's returned to normal...dream on Mills.

Cheers, Rodney

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hi yo silver

That joke in the “ Mad “ magazine years ago always stuck with me. It consisted of a picture Of the Lone Ranger and Tonto surrounded by ferocious Indian warriors ready to let fly at them with their arrows, . The Lone Ranger turns to Tonto and says in the little balloon there for conversation pieces .and says “ Well Tonto it looks like we’ve had it “ m in reply in Tonto balloon is his reply” what you mean WE kimo sabi. “ . JS..
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 22nd July 2020 at 12:41 AM.
    R575129