Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexuality

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Sexuality

As the title subject has appeared in another subject and in all probability will sheer off in a different direction given time , and as today we have different eras of time amongst the members, I would like to state the way my generation in my neck of the woods was brought up morally. The female sex was always referred by their opposites as the weaker sex , not to disparage them, but to protect them from molesters which most men would do without compunction. After marriage and various vows taken , it was expected for the man to provide for the woman and any family accruing to the best of his ability and putting them above all others. Myself and many others have abided in general to these expectations. Today with the moral values accepted as standard. and this ever increasing expectation actions from some of what was the weaker sex at one time, I see very little likelihood of the modern male going out of his way to make his tattooed opposite numbers life style any easier , when they are consistently shouting for equal rights , when most of them have had well above that status already. Marriage is a partnership between a man and a woman and not a comperition as certain types of females would like to make it. Myself I will die with my own beliefs , for those unsatisfied individuals I can only feel sorry for what they have obviously missed . As for those who don’t know what they are , keep taking the medicine maybe in time it maybe clear your heads.
    JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Sexuality

Old saying John, There's nowt queer as folk. Regards Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lead Ted View Post
    Old saying John, There's nowt queer as folk. Regards Terry.
    Or as they say in UCL 'there's queer folk on here'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Or without going without the bounds of obscenity the saying of those so inclined ...better sxxx than chxxxxes JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John you were a lucky man to get your perfect wife first time at bat. And she too was equally as fortunate. Congratulations.
    It took me two goes.

My first wife of 24 yrs,10 months and nine days was a pain from the git go.* she was eighteen and one month, I was twenty and eight months.* We were married on a Saturday and sailed for Canada on the next Thursday.

She never grew-up and I did.* She stayed home and raised our three children, I worked, most often ten or more hours a day, often seven days a week.* This was to be expected in my* choice to move up the ladder to Executive Chef and it didn't change much when I moved higher up in management.*
    Once the kids were growing up, she found out she could lead the good life spending the money that was coming in.* I had blinkers on and didn't see it.* She was the perfect dependent wife and I was unhappy, but quite frankly I was too scared to leave, as I couldn't see how I could make it and pay alimony*to her.* All in all she walked out on me five times, I took her back four times.* The fifth time she was gone for a month and I said that's it.* I hired a lawyer, gave her half of the money and paid her for her share of the house.* Cashed her out and that was that.

I met the love*of my life.* Jeanmarie was Ten years younger than me. She had been married before and was twelve years a single divorcee.* She was a* Five foot two, but really thought she was six foot ten, independent, university graduate with two masters degrees English and Special Education and didn't NEED anybody, but thank goodness she WANTED me.
    She was a teacher of the mentally and physically handicapped, from children to high school*seniors.* Tough as nails and smart as a whip.**
    I've mentioned before that I was determined to retire as soon as I could, and never work again and make up for those years of long shifts. And travel the world.* When I proposed*to her I told her what I was going to do and it would take me five years to be able to do it.* She said it sounded good to her and if she threw her money in the kitty and the equity in her house we could go earlier.* She told me what she had, I did the math and told her we could do it in three years.* So we lived*together for roughly three years and both knew*we were made for each other; we retired as planned and took off for OZ and had a dozen years traveling and twenty odd years*very happy here in South Carolina until*fate and missing lousy Gene took her from me.

So I had them both a dependent wife and a truly independent woman.* For me I was deliriously happy with number two.* Believe it or not, her independence*made me independent, and together we were a team that could not be beat.* Each of us had strengths that the other didn't and that made us a championship team.

I couldn't imagine another woman, who would live in a camper van for six months*out of the year and four months carry a backpack and bum around Europe for four months of the same year, just going where a whim took us and do that for thirteen*years.*

Boy did we have a great thirty-five*years together.**

I'd gladly*go through the 24 years of misery for the 35 years of bliss, if I could do it over.

Well as we say "it's different strokes for different*folks".

Rodney

Sorry about the *. they weren't showing in the draft, so thought perhaps it had been fixed.
    Last edited by Rodney Mills; 18th July 2020 at 07:48 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks your openness Rodney. You have obviously had the good with the bad.No one is immune from what we consider the bad times. My married life had its usual arguments which happens between two people , mainly caused. by myself looking back on reflection The post was streamlined by me to show my thoughts on this continual leaning backwards to satisfy PC by certain women who maybe have been mistreated by men and are very voluble about it , I think it is about time they stood back a pace and realised that most men are not like they try to put across. I believe the western world will soon be run by any grpup who had a so called grievance and its past the time of our political masters trying to act the role of God in political correctness so aptly named.. People have minds of their own and do not require some of the most stupid answers to none existent problems. Maybe France
    is lucky where their language everything is either masculine or feminine, maybe saves on arguments ? What kind of mind wants to change the so called masculine word of seaman . Some people in this world have well exceeded the bounds of credibility.. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 18th July 2020 at 10:17 PM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Reading through excellent post number five I sincerely mean it when I say Rodney speaks from the heart.
    Firstly he speaks of his first mariage which was full of hurt and misery for twenty four years.
    Secondly he speaks of what the gift of life can also provide when he met the love of his life and they both lived happily for thirty five years. Sadly his loving wife is no longer with him in the flesh but I know she will be with him in his mind every day. I wish him good luck for the future.

Regards from
    Fouro.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John.
    Was up the club yesterday for a small beer, and watched this young girl, arms full of tattoos, pouring cocktails out of a jug, when she finished, she tipped the jug up and drank the dregs, then went staggering to the bar for another.I was glad I met my wife 63 years ago, else I would be forever single. We are not just a married couple we are soulmates and our lives intertwine, we are for one another.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#9 Victoria, men are like carpets, lay them right and you can walk all over them for years

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Or as some barred comedian of many years ago said , the definition of a man is somebody born of a woman and spends the rest of his life trying to get back in again
    JS
    R575129

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast