Thread: Sexuality

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Sexuality

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    hi john #42
    good morning, i met such a person yesterday morning i had decided to get rid of loads of stuff to the tip, so off i went on driving in i got out of my car and walked up to the guy whom had his back to me, he was of the same height as me me being six foot two, i wanted to know where to put four batteries as well as other rubbish so i called out hey mate and as he or she turned around the first thing i saw was her massive breasts, and before she opened her mouth i said sorry girl its only now i can see your t**s that i realised you where a women, well i dont know what i said that was wrong but if she had have been a man instead of looking like one, i would have attempted to knock her out, but to tell the truth she most likely would have knocked me out
    tom
    I think that's why they're called knockers.
    R635733

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Or if he had been looking in the area of her rational horizon , her or his knickers . JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john sabourn #49
    good evening
    if he or she had have been standing in a pool of water i would have been able to view his or her rational horizon because as he or she turned it then had their back to the sun, but it was only when it turned around that his or her knockers ( according to john gill ) nearly had my eye out so it is false to say that my attention would have strayed to his or her knickers,as being a gentleman my first act would have been to stop her or him falling over with the weight and size of the said knockers.
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 16th April 2021 at 06:58 PM.

4. Likes j.sabourn, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#50.. Tom if you had been looking at her rational. Horizon for her knickers , knowing the way your mind probably works , you would be looking. Just out of curiosity mind, to see if she ( or he ) had any on. jS

PS the Rational Horizon the same as the sensible horizon , no one has ever seen , so if you did manage to see you would be famous or infamous as the case may be , if people found out you were just looking for knickers. Mind there could be complications if the elastic had gone if you did find. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 16th April 2021 at 10:33 PM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The ability to see below the knickers is directly associated with the strength of the elastic holding them up.

But the WOKE now have us in a hold not to my liking.

As a volunteer at the local Community Health Center I have to wear a badge, two badges.
    One as a volunteer the other is Working with Children one.
    Now on both my given name, and along side (he/him).

Fine now but consider our days at sea, particularly with some companies, UCL comes to mind.
    That may well have been the name and (he/sometimes she).
    Last edited by happy daze john in oz; 17th April 2021 at 06:20 AM.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

7. Likes Denis O'Shea, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john sabourn #51
    good morning,
    in answer to your post, im afraid it is your very own mind which brings to life these visions of fantasy of a sexual nature, and then try to disguise it as traits of my own.as i have explained in my previous missive my intentions are always honourable being a gentleman.
    ie i believe only you could turn a rational horizon into something akin to a scene out of a x rated b movie.
    so i will leave you with the puzzle you started a rational horizon, ?
    i believe it could also be termed ,( a plane parallel to the sensible horizon of a place and passing through the earths center and called also the rational horizon, or the celestial horizon.)
    so there we are,
    have a good day
    tom.

9. Likes j.sabourn, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tom the Rational horizon representing the centre or mid waist of the earth thought it was a good replica of a persons waistline , and to keep it in line with all things nautical was a good description and pleased to see you know or have a good idea of what it is. Still trying to figure out the sexual bits , but given time they may appear.
    Cheers JS
    R575129

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast