Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sexuality

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Sexuality

Six kids in our family, two girls four boys. Our Village was bombed but luckily the only casualties were the farmers pigs. Being the second youngest left me free to roam the Welsh countryside, playing in old castles and swimming in rivers. Making tin boasts out of six by eight sheets of tin plate; which may have got me ready for sea.
    My own kids I like to think; and so they say, had a great life in NZ, being on the coast meant I was home a lot, not much different than a long distance lorry driver. With the bush at the bottom of the block and the sea over the hill an ideal life.
    Des
    Last edited by Des Taff Jenkins; 24th July 2020 at 01:39 AM.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Married in Kent Victoria!
    Which part might know it as we had two pubs there at one time.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

3. Likes Doc Vernon, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Can't say I had an unhappy childhood, different maybe having been bombed out three times in three different cities losing home, all furniture, most personal possessions, and inbetween times being shoved on a train with a cardboard box (gas mask) and a label on your coat, to my sister and myself it was an adventure, but to mum must have been an absolute nightmare, looking back with dad in the army at Dunkirk and then away at sea, then in the D-Day invasion, and us being bombed out so many times etc and ending up in a condemned cottage in the Yorkshire Dales, with no electric, no gas, no water, no sewage she must have been a very strong woman and never failed to keep us fed and clothed, she was strict, but guess she had to be, like so many other mums in that time, when you think of today's snowflakes she was .by comparison was an heroine, guess I was lucky in both parents, although never saw much of Dad being at sea, and when I went to sea, saw him even less as we were rarely home at the same time and with my sister in the RAF mum led a life of her family coming and going at different times. Of course it was all Hitler's fault as he gave us a taste for travel. I never switched on an electric light in a home until was nearly 13, and then at 13 went to sea for the first time.
    Last edited by Ivan Cloherty; 25th July 2020 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Moss View Post
    Isle of Thanet John. Registry office which looks like a church. We got a long hand written marriage certificate.. very posh. Only about 10 people plus a dog and a child that no one knew where they came from. Perhaps he was curious LOL
    We spent the first three nights of our honeymoon in Birchinton before going on to Ireland to meet my father in law, he had been too ill to come over with the mother in law for the service.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just reading some of these old posts now of 10 month ago. Wondered how many marriages had broken up in that time. It was a very common fact amongst seafarers aggravated no doubt by long absences. I have not in those 10 months changed my views and doubt ever shall and too long in the tooth now to do so. The whole of life is a learning curve , a man and a woman are most definetley different , one is masculine and one is feminine and one is physically stronger in general. Both think different and both have different habits. What I have learned on coming up to 60 years of it and speaking from a males ( mine)point of view is that I consider faithfulness and loyalty the 2 main constituents to survive. To a man to be cuckolded would be soul destroying , I can’t get into a woman’s mind , but anyone who is forgiving and can put it to one side, must be few and far between. Men do go astray there is no doubt of it as seen by the thousands of divorces every year. As soon as these programs come on tv , Married at first sight etc. I find them unbelievable and switch off.As well as I find all these women’s marches and shouts for equal rights , I was under the impression they got them years ago. Most doing the shouting look like men anyway. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 14th April 2021 at 12:44 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John, the majority of these 'females' who claim they are misunderstood, sexually assaulted, bullied and all manner of other terrible things are in my mind the minority.
    But they make a lot of noise so others go along for the ride.

Female equality was achieved when women won the vote.
    Look around at some of the positions female snow hold, pilots, ships captains, brickies, sparkies chippies, the list goes on.
    But so may now want a family but not the responsibility that goes with it.

I had a lady work for me when at the Uni, did the department accounts, had a child and at three months put it into child care saying they were better suited to care for it than she was.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

9. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john #42
    good morning, i met such a person yesterday morning i had decided to get rid of loads of stuff to the tip, so off i went on driving in i got out of my car and walked up to the guy whom had his back to me, he was of the same height as me me being six foot two, i wanted to know where to put four batteries as well as other rubbish so i called out hey mate and as he or she turned around the first thing i saw was her massive breasts, and before she opened her mouth i said sorry girl its only now i can see your t**s that i realised you where a women, well i dont know what i said that was wrong but if she had have been a man instead of looking like one, i would have attempted to knock her out, but to tell the truth she most likely would have knocked me out
    tom

11. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is the problem, you just never know now who is who.
    There are many a 'female' out there who looks and acts like a male.
    Some we know are Lesos, not their fault a birth defect, just like all polis, but there are some who think they are men.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

13. Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Victoria, I fully agree with your sentiment and cannot begin to think how hard it must have been for you.
    But obviously you are made of tougher stuff.
    Yes, most men do respect the females and it is in most instances a two way thing.
    But those who say we must have legislation or other means to stop it live in a world of perfection, one that will never exist.
    Sadly no matter how hard we try there will always be some form of discrimination, sexual violence, wife beating or other.
    We can educate as much as we want but there will always be the ones who are uneducatable.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

15. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Any man who uses his greater physical weight and strength to overcome a woman outside of preservation of his own life , is not a man he is just another bully and not fit to associate and call himself a man in male company. He is a coward to boot. JS....
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 16th April 2021 at 08:54 AM.
    R575129

17. Thanks cappy, N/A thanked for this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast