Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Germs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ger

Chewing fingernails is another one, not many boys don't bite their nails and who can say where a boys hands have been in the
    course of a day?, must be all sorts of nasties lurking under a boys fingernails.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Germs

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Moss View Post
    With respect that was my personal experience and backed by doctors with who I worked at that time. Maybe views have changed since but being so "overly" germ conscious can also lead to other ailments........again as told to me by doctors with whom I worked.
    It may come out in the future that those hand sanitisers could well be carcinogenic...who knows. Medical science changes constantly quite often depending on who is funding the research.
    Like all things, moderation is the key don't be overly germ averse and visa versa, just common sense and a mother's instincts.
    Hi Victoria.
    So true about the research, when my wife was expecting our first, a boy, she had terrible morning sickness, the Dr asked if she wanted the latest pill that had come out, she said no I 'll cope somehow, the pill was Thalidomide, to this day our son is still thankful for his mum suffering for him.
    Des

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ger

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Moss View Post
    Oh yuk!!

- - - Updated - - -

I believe as long as you kept your hands on top of the desk you were ok.
    Victoria, This is a true tale. My wife has a very rare blood group as a result the kids as they came along genetically got bigger as in birth weight. 1st was 7lB 7oz / 2nd was 8lb /3rd / 9lb 2oz Last one was 13lb, the time she went threw giving birth was horrendous with the 13lb I was in the room holding her hand the way you do taking all kinds of abusive language of her a nurse said shall we try the large forceps and have her upright with that a young nurse walked in with a stool and put it beside me ohhhhhhhhh Thank you I said my rear never met the stool before a nurse pushed me over like rag doll that's not for you move you idiot all I can say is she never put me threw that again
    {terry scouse}

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Des Taff Jenkins View Post
    Hi Victoria.
    So true about the research, when my wife was expecting our first, a boy, she had terrible morning sickness, the Dr asked if she wanted the latest pill that had come out, she said no I 'll cope somehow, the pill was Thalidomide, to this day our son is still thankful for his mum suffering for him.
    Des

Thank God.

K.

5. Likes Tony Taylor, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Her in doors has a habit, maybe a good one.
    Any time our GP puts her on a pill of any sort the first thing she does it look it up to see all the side effects.
    If they look a bit iffy then she will not take them.

Couple she has taken have shown side effects as registered so stop taking them.

Then there is the problem with some medication of how it will effect things such as driving or having a drink.
    The no drink ones do not go down well here.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3