Thread: Hatton garden robbery

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Hatton garden robbery

I have been watching the above programme on TV this week, with the final program with the police, and how the surveillance was carried out on these guys. Pretty much all the gang were in their seventies, they all had a very chequered past, even down to taking part in the Brinks Matt robbery by one of them. They liked to call themselves professional criminals, which was laughable when you saw the things they did which lead to their capture. I found the program very interesting, kt
    R689823

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hatton garden robbery

I watched them all too Keith and I have to admit to seeing the actors in a different light - Timothy Spall ( Terry Perkins ) was in Boys from the Black Stuff a hilarious program - Kenneth Cranham ( Brian Reader ) has been in practically every program on TV playing a Policeman to a Ships Captain - Alex Norton ( Kenny Collins the Driver ) was a Detective Chief Inspector in Taggart - David Hayman ( Danny Jones ) was a Police Chief Superintendent in Trial & Retribution and one of the Police Women was out of In the Line of Duty. However it was a very good program I thought where you saw the aspect of the Robbery from different angles, from the Police perspective, the Victims perspective and of course the villain's perspective. I enjoyed it all. In Ross Kemp's program the one interviewed Kenny Collins did not appear at all repentant. All hardened criminals who, had they put their thoughts to legal actions rather than criminal ones would no doubt have benefited society rather than plagued it.
    Last edited by Chris Allman; 25th May 2019 at 03:14 PM.
    When one door closes another one shuts, it must be the wind

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hatton garden robbery

If the same one then a recent movies, 'King of Thieves' was about it.

Michael Cain played the main part and it was almost a comedy of errors when you see some of the parts.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller