Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumps visit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Trumps visit.

No one has yet answered, what will these stupid protests achieve???

Nothing but trouble, All it does is show how silly and childish the British people are.It is an embarrassment to the nation
    When we get rid of that evil european organisation we can negotiate good trade deals, We used to have a tremendous trade between us in the 50s and 60s, before eu stopped us trading.with the US. Ships were sailing every day with British exports to both sides of the States, now None. because the Krauts stopped us.

If we look after Trump we could get that trade back again. If the left wing, commie , trots and Marxists have their way we will lose everything. and Corbyn will be happy, they thrive on unemployment. they do not want the workers of this country to have good paying jobs as they would have Nothing to whinge and whine about.
    They bring Shame on this once great country.

also would anyone like to see a balloon of the Queen just wearing a nappy, or diaper, floating over the White House.?????
    maybe one or two of you would,

2. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Think it is called democracy and freedom of speech, same as you have the right to call Corbyn and the Labour party fit to burn . Also as I have the right to call the Conservative party unfit to govern. They are the ones that took us into the European Market or what ever you want to call it when Heath lied and sold the fishing fleet down the drain. I think Trump is well and truly used to people protesting about him, he will have thick skin or should have by now.

4. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Still plenty of trade going on between US and this country I was talking to two lads the other day in the mission one a deck cadet the other a engineering cadet (both British) they were sailing aboard ACL and they were telling me the different ports they call at in the States.ACL run a liner service between here and the States they have three ships on this run I think we have one every week in here,or regular anyway.Three ships you may say,thats nothing.it is though each ship is about equivelent or more to eight cargo boats as we sailed on.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Once upon a time in the dark and distant past one of our members was urging us to vote to remain in the European Union. I cannot remember his name but I think it began with C.
    Some of you may recall him because he wrote in a strong Geordie accent and his hobby was throwing spuds at seagulls.
    Wonder what became of him ? He may have even changed his shirt at half time and come out playing for the other side.

7. Likes Jim Brady, cappy, Samuel Denton liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

what ever happened to diplomacy we have rolled out the red carpet to some of the cruellest leaders on the planet would president trump do this country harm I don't think so would he trade with us most probably will yet a few can throw any sh.te they like at him and get away with it this khan fella sanctioned a balloon of him to be flown over parliament I hope there is a few good shots at the balloon he could make things very difficult for us but is there other reasons why a mayor who thinks he is in the middle east trying to throw petrol on the flames? jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

yes louis i did believe remain was best but of course not being a donkey and after looking at the facts i made a decision to go for brexit .....i am not a tribal person i do not reiterate the same .....if thats changing my shirt ...so be it ..it is called freedom not left wing cradle to grave father to son dogma ....i used my brain also to be my own master not a minion of the more for less society.....as i have stated many times im in no union ...nobody pulls my strings ....perhaps if you opened your eyes .....closed your union book ...for all the benefits it has given you ....you might ...just might make a decision for yourself instead of wittering the lost cause of communism .fly free make your own decision its not hard.....get of the old donk .....love cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

21.. Brian have just watched a quiz show on tv here. Question was which occurred last, Dunkirk, Battle of Britain , or the Normandy landings . Wrong answer by two supposedly well educated baby boomers. You are surrounded by people who don't even know their own history. Cheers JWS

11. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, Captain Kong, Graham Shaw liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    Keith please stop giving childish comments, give a good sound and intelligent answer.

If it is to costly, to problematic - cancel it.

Certainly, more sensible than: Just shoot the protesters, cheaper.

The entire visit should be scrapped and rearranged as a private - low key event.

Apparently, policing for Trump visit to Britain will cost £5m alone,

Why not cancel the visit and the protests ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

trumps visit only 5 million .....well i would think that is good value from a business point of view,,,,,the kinnocks cost us more than that annually ....and can anyone tell us one thing they have done for our welsh celtic cousins.....or any body else for that matter apart from themselves cappy

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Doubt if Wales are bothered if, when or where he visits.

If it is paid out of the magic money tree and not our budget.

He could play golf here cheaper.

K.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast