Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumps visit.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: Trumps visit.

Brit, England, Anglo-Saxon footie fan who jumped on ambulance
    following World Cup win over Sweden is identified by police.

Best to have a balloon or two than more damage to our Emergency
    vehicles and personnel

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith at Tregenna View Post
    I replied an age ago, did you not read it ?

Apparently, policing for Trump visit to Britain will cost £5m alone,

Why not cancel the visit and the protests ?

How sensible ? Just shoot the protesters, cheaper.

K.

Basically we are a democracy the minute that you let mob rule take over that sterling principle of one man one vote goes out the door and the baying mob forms a basis of our rule of law what will they do next burn books have a kristallnacht as I have said earlier but I'm not a trump fan but I'm not a fan of the Mob winning I don't care what it costs we cannot have democracy overturned

- - - Updated - - -

I would respectfully suggest that Her Majesty has been in her role for long enough to resist any pressure that any of the Muppets in Parliament could try . I will also suggest that as a head of state for over 60 years she probably knows more about protocol than any of the government departments I certainly don't think that if she didn't want to meet the guy that she would . Like him or not and you can play with all the numbers on electrics and votes but at the end of the day under the rules of the USA the electoral College he was the winner whether we like it or not
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All respectable democracies, and the UK is one, will at times invite other world leaders, some may not be that good but democracy does not pick and chose.

Trump, as Brian rightly points out, has done no harm to UK in fact he may even be helpful in increasing trade once BREXIT is over.
    Protesters have the right o protest, but on what grounds is this one?

Without the USA UK may well not have come out of the war in such a good condition, like him or not Trump is head of the worlds largest democracy and economy.

I agree the opposition leader is nothing more than a trouble maker, the likes of which the UK has not seen for many years.
    I trust with time the people will see him for what he is, just like our Green movement here in Oz, a fraud.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes Graham Payne, Graham Shaw liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When you have a guest you should treat them with courtesy, not behave like a bunch of idiotic morons.

Out of all the worlds leaders, the very first person he invited to the White House when he became President was our Prime Minister, Now That Was a Compliment to Britain. They did Not insult her or fly stupid childish balloons.
    now we insult him. what a pathetic ignorant nation we have become.

I like Trump, because he is not a politician and since the American people voted him to be their President he has made the American people better off,
    He has cut their Taxes, he has increased jobs, in 18 months, by Three And A Half Million. So the Americans like him.
    So when we insult him they get upset. and then we lose business, we will then put our people out of work. that is what the likes of Corbyn wants, more unemployment here. they thrive on it.

and for Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, , once one of the worlds greatest cities, to fly a balloon to insult Trump is childish, pathetic and Pig Ignorant. who the hell wants Mayors like that.?
    If anyone supports that they are just as bad.

and yet no one has said why they want to insult him when he has extended the hand of friendship and will give us a lot of trade once clear of that evil Europe, .
    I despair of this once great Nation.
    Keith please stop giving childish comments, give a good sound and intelligent answer.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 10th July 2018 at 08:06 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Did we not have Mugabe here on a visit ???, not sure how much fuss we made of him then, by that i mean on the official front, kt
    R689823

7. Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Imposing tariffs on steel imports from the UK to US putting thousands of steel workers jobs at risk. Starting a trade war with Europe. Threatening sanctions on British companies who have trade links with Iran. Pulling out of major treaties such as climate change which took years of negotiations to establish. Is this enough Brian ??

The people of the UK will speak , let the games begin.

9. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes N/A, Rodney Mills liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He is looking after the people of America who he represents,
    Our politicians look after themselves and to hell with the British people.
    Once clear of that stupid Europe, we will negotiate a new trade deal with America, But if we insult him there would be no chance and then there would be unemployment here so that would make Corbyn happy, he thrives on it.

But again, if he is a guest in this country, a guest of the Queen , it is totally wrong to organise 60,000 protesters,
    they did Not protest when our Prime Minister went to Washington. who gives Corbyn the right to insult their President and embarrass the British people because of his insane and daft ideologies.;??
    We Need America. we do not need Europe.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In the States. Molesting women , paying off prostitutes to keep them quiet , locking up children in cages after separating them from their parents , hiring teams of expensive lawyers to cover up his shady business deals , ripping up the health care programme which leaves millions of Americans unable to afford medical and dental treatments.

The Queen does not choose who she has as overseas guests , she is advised by the government of the day.

12. Likes N/A, Rodney Mills liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

trump looks after his own ......he has certainly rattled a few cages since he was made president after a free vote in america ........europe has cost this country billions in money and millions in deaths .....still the krauts rule ...the panic in europe is because nobody wants to be part of of it.....it doesnt work .....as for the blimp from the london mayor ......it shows who he really supports ...the enemy within.........what is it about the losers in this world that a democratic vote is not accepted ......the people voted in america trump won ....the people voted here theresa won .....we voted for brexit we will win

Lewis McColl Guest

Anyone catch the lunch time news, Trump says I like Boris, he is a friend, he has helped me. I can work with Boris, well if that is not interfering in British politics???? Trump also said the Uk has problems a lot of problems , Europe is difficult to work with!!!! I will find it easier to work with President Putin.

15. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast