Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumps visit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Trumps visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the fly View Post
    "Theresa May has stoked fears that the NHS will be for sale in a trade deal with the US after Brexit , after refusing to say it will be excluded from the talks".

www.independent co.uk
    ####would suggest your get your false teeth and spectacles plus a dole pole before she does it louis,......dont want to panic you but i heard she was doing it friday this week......get private insurance now while the cost is low ....cappy

2. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think everyone has learnt from getting in management facilities companies particularly after the Carillion crash and problems with capita and ATOS . But in saying that there are many things in the NHS management that could be trimmed smoothed and made a lot more efficient so while I wouldn't go as far as to say privatisation could be a good thing I think that some pruning some training and some trimming could be good for the NHS releasing more of its hard earned money for clinical reasons . In my last 25 years of working I had private medical insurance from the company and one of the things that surprised me with how much NHS work is done by Spire group private hospitals as well as the Nuffield private hospitals it is cost effective for elective operations to take place in such facilities makes you wonder why
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

4. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by robpage View Post
    our local QA hospital was NHS / Private partnership, Carillion the now bankrupt contractor costing the NHS 10x the cost of a NHS build over 30 years , thanks Tony and Gordon for that .
    Carillion was the present governments favoured contractor. Ignoring stock market warning of the perilous financial position the company faced major building contracts were still awarded to them. The directors paid themselves enormous salaries and bonus payments with clauses attached to prevent them being clawed back if the company failed. Before the final collapse of the company the directors sold off millions of pounds of company shares.

6. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I hope they get a good price Gordon sold the gold off cheap
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

8. Likes cappy, Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    Trump is going to have tea with the Queen at Windsor, I reckon he will make her an offer on the place, Blenheim Palace as well. He will be wanting to build a golf resort, the worlds most exclusive golf resorts, why not this crowd will be flogging the crown jewels next.
    hope she gets a proper reciept ......surely SO the queen is not enough

10. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm alright Jack , pull up the ladder , still alive and well on these pages. There may be a story in the press about some poor sod fiddling his benefits then the usual suspects can let rip with their rants and moans. Nothing changes , time to open your eyes to the real world.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the fly View Post
    I'm alright Jack , pull up the ladder , still alive and well on these pages. There may be a story in the press about some poor sod fiddling his benefits then the usual suspects can let rip with their rants and moans. Nothing changes , time to open your eyes to the real world.
    you know louis i think truthfully most on this site live in the real world .....not the bleedin utopia you crack on about ......if your so keen on putting things into your idea of what life should be get out and do something instead of whinging.....talk is cheap deeds are harder to do ...go and give a bum and stiff a job.....do some charity work .....help at you local foodbank .....do some old persons shopping ......but for gods sake stop telling us about the losers tell us about the winners not the winers

14. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Well Cappy, let's see so far you are sniping at Loius the fly, Jim , Terry , Keith of T , myself have I left anyone out? It was not that long ago you were told by Brian to bugger off elsewhere if you were not happy here. Forum was running really well while you and some of your cronies were away on holiday a few weeks ago.

16. Likes Jim Brady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well Cappy, let's see so far you are sniping at Loius the fly, Jim , Terry , Keith of T , myself have I left anyone out? It was not that long ago you were told by Brian to bugger off elsewhere if you were not happy here. Forum was running really well while you and some of your cronies were away on holiday a few weeks ago.
    ##methinks the site was running well when nobody disagreed with anything you gobbed of about ....... i do think the names mentioned in your little group which you now appear to speak for are entitled to there say ...but mr so are all the other members ...have your little group voted you in as there mouthpiece now so we can expect nothing from your little collective just your presidential statements......well we all know how that ends up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

there really is no need for aggressive posts , everyone has an opinion , there is no right or wrong , shaking hands is better than wagging fingers

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast