Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting tired of being PC

Lewis McColl Guest

Default Re: Getting tired of being PC

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    Just trying to work out Lewis, is Vic an anagram for Ivan, no envy Lewis, not in my nature, as long as I get what I've earned, I'm quite happy, but the sums talked about are quite ridiculous one news reader earning £600,000, no not envious, just disgusted
    Sorry I keep doing that,. Alex Sanchez gets paid £2.4 million a month for kicking a football around for doing the odd bit of training and 90 minutes a week usually + maybe a few minutes extra time, now that is bloody disgusting. Manchester United football club should be ashamed of themselves.

2. Likes Jim Brady, Ivan Cloherty, John Arton liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When you go back a few years to the days of post war football in the days of Mathews, Finney and Lawson etc they only
    got a bit more than the ordinary working man, the ticket price had to be well affordable or nobody would have attended it
    was the working man's game, most of the clubs started in the late 1880's-early 1900's the players mostly carried on their
    lives in an ordinary way. Today Uk football is run by hard nosed businessman mostly from abroad, the players get obscene
    amounts of money and are called heroes if they score a winning goal, I can't even pronounce most of their names now , the game it's great sport being ruined by the people that run it, just loock at Sepp Blatter, I rest my case. JFC

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John you’ve missed out Wor Jackie Milburn. JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    John you’ve missed out Wor Jackie Milburn. JS
    Sorry John, That was a sin Cheers

6. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi All.
    When is the backlash going to start. No Scouts looking for young girls to get them into films, so no starlets flocking to Hollywood to sleep with the producer in order to make $millions. Maybe in the future it will be an all girls world and us men have to humbly submit.
    At least down here in deepest Monaro there hasn't been a rainbow in sight, and the women are quiet pleased to have my attention up the Club, my wife calls me a gigolo.
    Cheers Des

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Formula One coming to Melbourne next month, but no more 'Grid Girls'. Banned by the organizers saying this is the beginning of the end of female usage at such events.

The number of complaints against this decision from females as well as males was incredible.

As one female said,
    "we choose to do this to earn some much needed money and we are now to be replaced by children similar to the ball boys at the tennis'?

They are not a happy bunch and this is another example of PC gone mad.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

9. Likes Captain Kong, thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Des Taff Jenkins View Post
    . Maybe in the future it will be an all girls world and us men have to humbly submit.

Cheers Des
    Shades of the Benny Hill show from some years back, when the world was ruled by Amazon women and men did the housework, believe the leader of the women in the sketches was Diana Dors

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Formula One coming to Melbourne next month, but no more 'Grid Girls'. Banned by the organizers saying this is the beginning of the end of female usage at such events.

The number of complaints against this decision from females as well as males was incredible.

As one female said,
    "we choose to do this to earn some much needed money and we are now to be replaced by children similar to the ball boys at the tennis'?

They are not a happy bunch and this is another example of PC gone mad.
    This PC rubbish is getting like George Orwell's "Big Brother Is Watching You" we are being censored by a minority. JFC

12. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I know that very often I can be the site cynic but I do believe a lot of this agitation that we get in this world today is caused by lawyers who are always looking for a fee and if you think your human rights have been abused either as a woman or as a person of colour or as a member of a minority group through sexuality whatever then I'm sure that the lawyer would be encouraged under no win no fee to look and see if they can make some money for them on your behalf and I do feel that the introduction of this American no win no fee system has encouraged a lot of waste of times with small amounts of money to be claimed . Unfortunately I think in the very serious cases of people like Jimmy Savile a lot of people I feel have smelled the money and jumped on the bandwagon
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have used these No Win No Fee Lawyers If they now there is no chance of winning they will drop out. So I have done it my self and won.

Re: Jimmy Savil case,
    I have sailed with him quite a few times on Cunard Cruises. Anne has known him since she was a 15 year old girl in Manchester when working as an apprentice Florist, she had to go to his Club in Oxford Road to decorate it every week with flowers. She said he always behaved and treated her like a gentleman would. and when we sailed with him several times we were always in his company. A very entertaining man.
    When he died everyone jumps on the bandwagon. these Lawyers made a lot of money
    1,500 women claimed to have been assaulted by him, that is a lot of women. they all got £30,000 each.
    Dead men cannot defend themselves.
    Apart from cruising, Lecturing, a TV Show host, running his businesses, running marathons for charities, He raised over £40,000,000 for charities and millions for disabled Military Veterans. how did he find time to have a go at 1,500 women.
    OK in show biz women do tend to throw themselves at Celebs.

If he can handle 1,500 women I will have what he is eating.

Dead men cannot answer accusations, it is all one sided, so that is Not real Justice.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 3rd February 2018 at 11:45 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast