Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: why we must pay eu to come out

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: why we must pay eu to come out

MAY CAN PICK A FIGURE OUT OF THE AIR:

Make it huge, they will see more of what they should not get.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

McDonnell of course does pick out figures, he calculates them on the back of a fag packet.
    Remember this guy left the GLC before Red Ken sacked him for mis representing the council finances.

3. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes cappy liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Let the EU pipe dream and walk away.
    K.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Just night time i fear.

K.

- - - Updated - - -

Why we must not pay EU to come out ?

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lewis, it matters not how much the gov offers to pay as future govs may well change that.
    If according to your assumption there may well be a change of clowns in the circus tent soon and they may see things in a different light.

But wait, there is more to come, Germany may soon have a minority gov as the smaller parties will not bend to the will of the Chancellor.
    the people there will also be keen for a new circus with a new ring master.
    What happens then, does Germany loose it's high spot of being number one in EU?

Take little notice of what any clown says as they all speak with forked tounges when it suits and the UK clowns will get this done by hook or by crook. And maybe it will be the latter.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Must be the time of night but those who are not supporters of the oppostion party are well absent from this thread. Oh of course they are following the guide lines no political threads allowed , how convienient!!! Lewis.

Lewis,. at the time you posted this 1212 AM, after midnight.
    Those who do not support the opposition are in bed because they go to WORK in a morning or are retired after over 50 years of working.

The only people who are still up after midnight who do support the opposition are the Bums who don't have to get up in a morning to go to work and live on the Benefits the workers pay with their Taxes.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 21st November 2017 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

my only comment on this post is ...we voted a party in......we voted for a brexit ....we are the people... where is democracy when the losers constantly jibe.....and to use the term clowns is i belive i not doing our government justice ...we are fighting some 27 nations ...there are debts to be paid .....i have never WELSHED on a deal.... the people trying to get the best deal for us are sadly as you put it not clowns ...there is a price to pay ...we must pay our dues ..and then show them what we brits are capable of ........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lewis, I don't think Cappy's post was aimed at you, it was a generalisation from my reading of it and just intimating that the UK has always settled its debts

10. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

ah lewis ....why would you suggest that you have welshed on a deal .....i had a bet with you ...which was in two parts .....happily for me i won the ist part .....i truly believe i will win the second part ......the reason the word welsh came into my former statement was a comment from that welsh chap who immedietly on the bet being due by the end of the month ....stated in his mealy mouthed way ..... oooh did anyone say which month lewis .....that to me is what is meant by welshing on the deal......if you decide to to look back at the time when you lost the bet you will see who was calling to you to welsh...two feet again comes to mind lewis calm down it was the welshman suggesting you welshed .....love cappy

12. Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

lewis of course our second part of the bet is still on but i recall it being theresa will do her full term ...but certainly do not recall anything about losing the next election .......perhaps someone may find the actual vote ,,,i may of course stand to be corrected and if the latter wasin the original i will of course stand by it ....as i have never welshed in my life or entreated any one else to cappy.... of shopping now.......

14. Likes N/A liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast