Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A general Question

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default A general Question

I hope that this will not be taken in the wrong context,but just as a General Question

Do you think that another World War is on the Cards ?? (Pray the Lord there is not)
    With all that is going on between the USA and North Korea ,it is worrying to say the least!

Your thoughts please!
    Thank You

And as an additive
    What a terrible catastrophe that has happened in Mexico ,so much pain and sorrow for all concerned,our thoughts go out to all those poor people who have lost everyting including Family and Friends God Bless! ALL
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 20th September 2017 at 09:53 AM.
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

2. Likes Louis the Amigo, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: A general Question

A handful of maniac Pollies in each country argue and then Millions of innocent people who just want to get on with their own lives get killed.
    There must be another way to stop Politicians from doing this.
    Instead of the Olympic Games, All the politicians and leaders of the nations should be made to act as Gladiators and fight to the death if they have a grievance with another country, and let the people enjoy the sight.
    that way no more wars,
    Why should Millions of people be held to ransom by a handful of politicians who are employed by the people? Maybe just get rid of Politicians,
    A political free world would be a happy world.
    There has to be a Better way.
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My reply to 1 and 2.. see post on Safety. Should also be on here as is a Safety Issue also. Could be a deal with Kim Jon or whatever he is called if he took in also a couple of million illegal immigrants. JWS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry JS
    don't get your drift this time round???????????????????
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

6. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes Louis the Amigo liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As said in a previous post on Safety re Hong Kong. Maybe the Chinese could give to NK as a pacifier. With the added bonus of them taken in a couple of million illegal immigrants. As were complaints about the post not being about safety issues, it should maybe have been on here as the safety of the world in effect is nigh on hand. There is one thing depending on what part of the earth you live 50. Per cent should be asleep and will know nothing about it. Cheers JWS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#1... Vernon the average person looking at it, and we are all only average, it appears to most of us that there will come a time very soon now, where the leaders in NK will reach the untenable position of the only way out is to use his massive armed forces to wage war and in their minds conquest. It is not of their mind set to back out. With such huge manpower and not put to use is not questionable. Hitler. Started the same way and he didn't start on his conquest as late as this fellah has. He is the third generation who has been brainwashed in the same ultimate target which will be the unification of the two Koreas. After that his targets will be Japan and a few others to boot. I think allsane people realise that a war is imminent unless NK backs down and I can't see that happening in the near future. Anyone more optimistic I would like to hear them console one of the pessimistic ..me.. cheers JWS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 20th September 2017 at 11:31 AM.

9. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I cannot see any means being used at the moment working to stop this guy, but if we just let him get on with it, where will he stop ?. I suppose one method obviously being discussed is in some way take him out, but of course there will be someone just as evil to take his place. Its obviously a big problem for the powers that be, but as Kong says, we have no option but will be swept along on the tide, just hope someone has an answer, because the next war will be the BIG one, kt

11. Thanks cappy, j.sabourn, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Personally I don't think there will be war, I don't think neither Russia nor China will let it get to that. The biggest problem here is Trump - big mouth bully and as normal with big mouthed bully's no brain. The other is just a fat f-rt with a terrible hair do. They are just like two kids in the playground exchanging insults - mine is bigger than yours ( nuclear arsenal ) that is. It was said many times before Trump was elected what a dangerous arrogant prat he was and guess what, it is now coming to pass, so America is getting what it voted for and it serves them right, they are the laughing stock of the world. The N.Ks think that just because they have a nuclear weapon, nobody will touch them - WRONG ' if they let one off in anger then they will be annihilated and they know it. Whats the answer - let the N. Ks get on with it, ignore them and tell them to stick their missiles where the sun dont shine. If they are not getting any reaction to their tests etc that will p..s them off far more than Trumps childish rhetoric and they will still know that if the try anything it will ' goodnight N.K.
    Last edited by Chris Allman; 20th September 2017 at 01:47 PM. Reason: punctuation
    When one door closes another one shuts, it must be the wind

13. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Keith Tindell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Vern, If it is the case and what will be will be i for one certainly wont loose any sleep over it if the rocket man lunatic in North Korea initiates it there is nothing in the world we can do about it, I would be more worried about surviving a nuclear attack or any of my family, I just hope if it happens it comes down my chimney. Regards Terry.
    {terry scouse}

15. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Put them both in a boxing ring and let them sort it out in a gentlemanly way.
    and leave the rest of us in peace.
    Brian

17. Likes Doc Vernon, Louis the Amigo liked this post
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast