Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A general Question

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: A general Question

Unfortunately 'Leaving him to it' would not be the answer because in the race/ambition to have the biggest bomb in the world, mistakes will inevitably be made as Kim Jong Un demands more and more from his scientists who in their endeavour to please the 'Great Leader' will make an error that cannot be reversed and will by default cause an explosion or a non-intended launch that will affect a third party................and thus it begins

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Shades of Dr. Strangelove Ivan ? JS

3. Likes cappy, Dennis McGuckin, Ivan Cloherty liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    Shades of Dr. Strangelove Ivan ? JS
    ###did he come from hong kong as well

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Surprise that Trump has not blamed the earth quake in Mexico on north Korea Or has he .
    Ron the BATCAVE

6. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Surprised by the reaction of some on here, Trump is seen as the big mouth bully. Yes he has a big mouth, yes he doesn't adhere to the political system.
    He wasn't the one that started this, NK, has been ramping up the rhetoric, firing missiles at will.
    Trump is responding with threats, which if he didn't and sat back and ignored we may find that NK is more hostile than it is.
    By threatening him, fatso, he may just be keeping him check, or slowing his ambitions down.
    By all accounts NK is in dire straights, they can hardly feed the military personnel, the people are starving existing on meagre diets. Is Kim putting the bullshit deflectors up, by threatening the west and its allies, he is deflecting attention from NK's internal problems.
    Nothing like keeping the peasants on your side by creating a bogey man.
    Regards
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So far Gentleman some interesting replies and I thank you for that!
    We all have our thoughts and I wonder who will in the end be correct?
    Nice going Lads!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Keith at Tregenna Guest

"When I saw "Rocket Man" trending I was upset because I thought Elton John had died. Turns out, it just means we're all going to die. Phew!'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#15... Tend to agree with you Vic personalities shouldn't be used for personal and political points making in this case of uncertainty. Trump has given as much leeway as he can. It has not done much in the way of consoling the idiot in NK. It may be time to start taking military action. It is not Trumps fault. If maybe some of the wimps before him had used action instead of words maybe the world would be a better place today if still here that is. Whatever Trump does he is going to be held responsible regardless. I would rather see him at the helm than a few of the others. Still think he was the best of the bunch, mind I don't live there. But don't walk the path of profiles put out by the press and media. To most people he is still the President of the USA and deserves less of the desisory reports from his own and foreign media outlets. Cheers JWS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 21st September 2017 at 06:06 AM.

11. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes vic mcclymont, Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Somehow I do not think he will start a war, too much to lose.
    But if one of his rockets go astray which is quite possible then it may well be on for young and old.

As to Trump, not liked by some, he tells it like it is. He has condemned Obama for allowing Iran to develop more Nuclear weapons and good on him for that.

Some of the world leaders, Macron is a good example, are so week they will do nothing to stop rocket man. Oh yes they will spruce it at the UN but that is all they will do.

Sanctions do nothing to stop him, it will require China and Russia to take him in hand.

Notice these two nations are currently engaged in war games about 12 nautical miles from the Russian border with NK.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

13. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Repblic of North Korea. Has been consolidating Its military since 1953. Don't have any of the figures for his armed forces but must be close to the biggest in the world. No country can have such forces sitting around being unproductive . They are ready as they will ever be for a take over of the south.his army alone must have had 3 generations of the same family serving and all indoctrinated into the same reason for to claim back what they consider is their right. Nuclear weapons will be used only if they fail. This will be their last claim to fame. Anything coming out of NK by rocket should be shot down as a matter of course. That would be my advice as an advising general to the president. But as not such and not an advising general who would have a lot of restricted information than any of the media or anyone else, I would put my faith in Trump. There is no other option. JS PS. Has just come on the news out here that Big W a store out here are not going to mention the word Christmas in their stores, even a Christmas Tree is no longer going to be called such. Has the world gone mad or something. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 21st September 2017 at 08:37 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast