Default Re: bbc bias

Scuttlebutt?

11 ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????[QUOTE=Keith at Tregenna;2639
    11 ?[/QUOTE]

3. Likes Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#11,, Is not news to a lot of people is history. All the media do this. People like Trump and anyone today who has had anything to do with the media take everything out of context to suit whatever message they want to put across. Why do you think I am so down on the comic papers. The likes of Corybn who has had years in politics must be a slow learner if he expected a fair deal from the press. A good example for their two faced publicity they put out was Charles and Diana. They decided to make a heroine of one side and crucify the other. They lost any credibility they may of had years ago by many of their actions and brought to light by many people. JWS.

5. Thanks Captain Kong, cappy thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, vic mcclymont, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The thing about bias is that IF you aware that a certain media outlet (T.V. station/Newspaper etc.) has a bias towards one or the other wing of politics, any SENSIBLE person would watch/read media that has the opposing view in order that you can make your own informed view on politics and your voting preference.
    Unfortunately when it comes to politics especially, sense and sensibility are the first things that fly out of the window.
    rgds
    JA

7. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes Dennis McGuckin, N/A liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John to certain extent I agree with you, don't like the news watch another channel. By when BBC do it in popular programmes then it is time to stop. Even Doctor Who had politics in it a few weeks ago.
    Regards
    Vic

10. Likes Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vic mcclymont View Post
    Evan Davis a BBC Presenter admits that bias is rife in the BBC, and that producers ignore dikatats for balance. The only exception is that at least one Lib Dem has to be interviewed in the Programme.
    Straight from the horses mouth.
    vic
    the trouble with Evan davis is that I could not honestly watch a program he is presenting after reading that he was a queer perverted, tattooed masochist with his balls pierced,
    tom

12. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes John F Collier, Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tom, if you want your blood pressure to match mine, look on the BBC solent website, and you will see that Hampshire police have allowed a graffiti artist to completely cover one of their patrol cars in support of gay and lesbian police support officers, I KID YOU NOT, kt

14. Thanks Ivan Cloherty, Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    vic
    the trouble with Evan davis is that I could not honestly watch a program he is presenting after reading that he was a queer perverted, tattooed masochist with his balls pierced,
    tom
    I didn't know that Tom but I've never liked him anyway I think he's an odious little sod, the last time I watched him was when he interviewed Nigel Farage in the Brexit campaign run up, he would not let Farage get his point across, there is far too many
    like him at BBC and we are paying their wages, we should have more say in how it's run. John F

16. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John F Collier View Post
    I didn't know that Tom but I've never liked him anyway I think he's an odious little sod, the last time I watched him was when he interviewed Nigel Farage in the Brexit campaign run up, he would not let Farage get his point across, there is far too many
    like him at BBC and we are paying their wages, we should have more say in how it's run. John F
    hi john
    a few years ago I was shopping with the wife in Manchester, ( yes it always seems I have trouble there ) and at the request from my wife I'm looking into a jewellers window, pretending that I was going to spend some money on her .
    it was after a couple of minuets I spotted this perverted looking weirdo at the side of me, he was the image of that creep evan davis, believe or not it was about eleven oclock in the morning and this pervert was dressed from top to toe in a black plastic ensemble that you would recognise in any BBC or channel 4 television program or film showing for the delectation of the perverts and queers that frequent such places ,and with the strangest look on his face like he was coming, I immediately used that world wide recognizable two syllable word when one is alarmed or excited and told him to **** off .
    but he was the image of that creep evan davis and as you said he is another left wing weirdo
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 7th June 2017 at 05:06 PM.

18. Likes Captain Kong, John F Collier liked this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast