Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: captain bligh

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: captain bligh

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    ###just watched the bligh thing ....i dont think they are having an easy run ...bum food now and plenty salt boils .....no cover ...i think the liverpool fellow is not well ...i think bligh would have taken action on him... some good scenes at sea .....all in all decent entertainment....will follow next episode cappy
    Chris the Liverpool lad skinned out midway across and was taken off by the safety boat, sorry Liverpool lads he certainly didn't do your fair city any favours, have never seen such a whinger and lazy sod, lets hope his departure brings back some harmony, he really was just ballast, if he'd been in the boat with the real Bligh they would have eaten him by the fourth day. Can't understand why the sailing master took sights with all the mirror shades down, he wont have seen much!

2. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes Dennis McGuckin, Captain Kong, cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    ###just watched the bligh thing ....i dont think they are having an easy run ...bum food now and plenty salt boils .....no cover ...i think the liverpool fellow is not well ...i think bligh would have taken action on him... some good scenes at sea .....all in all decent entertainment....will follow next episode cappy
    Just replied to #60 and it disappeared into the ether. Chris the Liverpool lad skinned out and demanded to be put on the safety vessel following them, his constant moaning and whinging ruined a half decent programme and he certainly did the citizens of the fair city of Liverpool no credit, had he been sailing with the real Bligh they would have eaten him by the fourth day after leaving Vanautu. Can't understand why the sailing master took sights with all the mirrors down, he won't have seen much

Where the hell did #61 come from, ah!well, still not aut fait with computers
    Last edited by Ivan Cloherty; 14th March 2017 at 11:21 PM.

4. Thanks Dennis McGuckin thanked for this post
    Likes Captain Kong, cappy, Keith Tindell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have to watch what you drink Ivan, some known to cause hiccups, kt

6. Likes Dennis McGuckin, Ivan Cloherty, N/A liked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7