Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Battery Driven Cars

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    reply john collier
    hi john
    I was just pointing out that there is no doubt in my mind that the clip showing this poor little boy carrying a sack of soil from one heap to another heap a couple of feet away was fixed and contrived by sky,
    I have I'm afraid become very critical of all mainstay news service the bbc being the worst purveyor for biased news in favour of the left wing liberals.
    I myself watch mainly rt news and al jezeera,which I find less bias than the above.
    and just to prove a point one of the Oscars given to a film about the white helmets in Syria, and the director was refused entry into America or made a point not to go and collect his award because of trump.
    well rt news has been showing a excellent documentary about the white helmets, and the reporter is Canadian, and she has shown that the white helmets are in fact part of isis and they are financially backed and armed by America and the uk. and this same peace group the white helmets are responsible for many of the fake news and atrocities, their main fake news outlet is run in London from a semi-detatched house.
    so as the president of America mr trump states fake news is coming from the main stream outlets to suit their own agenda
    tom
    Hi Tom, just back from the eye hospital, had some good news for a change and stopped off at my favourite local local for a
    nice ribeye steak and trimmings with a pint or 4, eyes are a bit blurry from drops and beer so will reply tomorrow. John F

4. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john sutton View Post
    If you think that sky would go to that much trouble for a non story you have to be joking.There has to be a story there or they wouldn't outlay the money to transport the journalistsetc out there.
    Think that it might be the other way round mate. After the outlay for the story they are going to make sure there is a story to regain their outlay. Hence why we get fed so much BS by them.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    in reply to john Sutton
    hi john I saw that clip on sky this morning, and I found it contrived and set up for the camera, the fact that a sack was filled with earth and then carried two yards by the child, could not possibly be taken as anything other than being set up
    tom
    Reminds me of the TV show 'Drop the Dead Donkey'...

SDG

7. Likes thomas michael, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#28, This is how the media works Tom, it's their way of portraying a situation to sensationalise it to create an interest from
    their audience "don't let the truth stand in the way of a good story" comes to mind, the fact is these things are happening around the world all the time away from the cameras eye, I think they do need to be shown up for the childrens sakes and
    not for sensationalism. I think everyone will agree that the BBC has become very biased and concentrates on pushing it's
    own left wing luvvie views and if the subject is not to their liking it gets little or no coverage, I have never watched the
    Al Jazeera channel as it's not my cup of tea, so I comment on that and will take your word for it. Cheers John F

9. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Mechanic invents 'water fuelled' car that runs for less than 2p a litre

Would be the way forward ?

Mechanic invents 'water fuelled' car that runs for less than 2p a litre - Mirror Online

11. Likes thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There was a similar story in the news back in the early 60's. The guy who claimed to have the concept suddenly disappeared but one scientist said his theory was sound.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Apparently: The 'holy grail' of batteries:

Scientists develop an 'iron-air' battery that stores electricity for days through rusting - and is a fraction of the cost of lithium-ion equivalents ?

The battery works through rusting iron and then reversing the rusting process
    While discharging the battery breathes in oxygen and converts iron metal to rust
    While charging electricity converts rust to iron and the battery breathes out
    This process allows it to store power longer and discharge it over a longer time

This is perfect for keeping supply from renewable energy sources such as wind and solar which stop operating when the wind isn't blowing or sun isn't shining.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John, just a mute point, batteries don’t drive cars, they power them, humans drive cars

15. Likes Tony Taylor, N/A liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

RE: Humans drive cars.

Did.

K.

17. Likes N/A liked this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast