Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: rail unions

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: rail unions

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    well ted thought you were a bit late breaking cover......but the aslef union boss himself said he was happy with the drivers doing the job two years ago......as for flying a friend of mine has a cessna i fly 2 or three times a year with him the standing joke is dont you die i will be up here forever ......i have also when learning to sail with one owner of a yacht said the same thing ......dont go over the wall i cant turn round .....i would quite happily put any of my family on a train with the driver incharge of the doors ...ask anyone wanting to get to work like my daughter in london about the doors ....its political nothing else and as the holiday season begins again out they will come little pricks with power at last.......give them bigger flags and bigger whistles they might all go back to work.......safety my axse.....looking foward to your riposte ........cappy
    LMAO, In charge of the doors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cappy you stick to your little paper plane, And your yacht, You have no idea or experience regarding safety for train passengers. I dont have to ask anyone anything, You cant see past your nose on this one, Why because your anti_union, If you notice thats the first time i have used that word, I am talking from experience, Not what the bosses of rail track are saying. A train without a guard is like a ship without a
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

....cards by the million will not be delivered..it is beyond belief ...........cappy
    If people get the story right they will find that the postman who delivers the mail will not be on strike.It is the post office counters who are calling a strike(in our interest as well)todo with more closures of post offices.I already have to go on the bus to a post office if that go's I will have to travel further.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

3. Thanks Captain Kong, cappy thanked for this post
    Likes Red Lead Ted, Evan Lewis liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Jim, Hear is one Taylor made for you, How many Beatles songs can you find on this map as well as good old memories, Click to zoom Terry.

Jim click on the link to zoom the map soz mate terry.

http://stephenwalter.co.uk/wp-conten...008-09-low.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Red Lead Ted; 14th December 2016 at 08:03 PM.
    {terry scouse}

5. Likes Jim Brady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by red lead ted View Post
    LMAO, In charge of the doors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cappy you stick to your little paper plane, And your yacht, You have no idea or experience regarding safety for train passengers. I dont have to ask anyone anything, You cant see past your nose on this one, Why because your anti_union, If you notice thats the first time i have used that word, I am talking from experience, Not what the bosses of rail track are saying. A train without a guard is like a ship without a
    well ted you got one thing right anti union.....is high on my lifes agenda .......seventy years ago i may have had different thoughts ......when i see the chaos nine times out of ten caused by puffed up little pricks upsetting my life ...i rebel and when i see the people nine times out of ten who are representing thousands of hard working people i truly dispair for the working man in this country......my answer is something which i think would never have entered your mind ted.......progress cannot be stopped itS like trying to stop the tide of the world coming in .....surely you see that over the last forty years every time a union gives the majority of people a hard time ....along comes a method of dumping that trade with more more technology and less manpower in that field... this is happening at a frightening speed........your ideas are from dicks days.......ooh lets all go back to having a man with a red flag in front of our cars.......not forgetting a whistle........sorry ted unions are now the dinosause...... extinct by the technology of today ...unions days are numbered ...and the union leaders are rushing the inevitable by ignoring the public of this great country......ps i only ever had one union card it was needed to go to sea ......it was a waste of bloody time......i may stand alone but that is my choice and believe me ted i have done a bloody site more without any one else ....calling EVERY BODY OUT...... .....IM SMILING regards cappy......ps if you give me your address and i get an invite to the grand national next year i will parachute my old union card into your street from my friends paper plane lol regards cappy

7. Likes Red Lead Ted, Evan Lewis liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy, My friend this one is just for you Terry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDNtqy0zjJA
    {terry scouse}

9. Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy I watched Channel 4 tonight I don't know if they have made a docu of this but if they have it will be well worth watching.Then you will see what the conditions are like in Sports Direct and JB Sports I think that they could pre-date Victorian times.Three strikes and your out,one strike if you get caught sitting down,not coming upto scratch on the number of jobs allocated to time and many more.There are so many agency workers coming and going I don't think that they could get a union established.All hands get searched after their shift in the queue for over 15 minutes waiting tobe searched,extra unpaid time to their hours.
    Regards.
    Jim.B,
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

11. Thanks Red Lead Ted thanked for this post
    Likes Captain Kong, cappy, Red Lead Ted liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy, My friend this one is just for you Terry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDNtqy0zjJA
    good music ted and greatwords.....i truly fly like an eagle ....no chains to any but my own.....but that is my life ......i must say i enjoy our debates and may i wish you and yours a very very happy xmas and a great new year all the best cappy

13. Likes Captain Kong, Red Lead Ted liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
    Cappy I watched Channel 4 tonight I don't know if they have made a docu of this but if they have it will be well worth watching.Then you will see what the conditions are like in Sports Direct and JB Sports I think that they could pre-date Victorian times.Three strikes and your out,one strike if you get caught sitting down,not coming upto scratch on the number of jobs allocated to time and many more.There are so many agency workers coming and going I don't think that they could get a union established.All hands get searched after their shift in the queue for over 15 minutes waiting tobe searched,extra unpaid time to their hours.
    Regards.
    Jim.B,
    jim i understand what you are saying and i have no truck with that sort of organisation.....what would you do jim ...ithink you would get out and find pastures new .......there is always a place for honest hard working loyal persons.......but boldness must be there cue to seek..... regards cappy

15. Likes Jim Brady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

good music ted and greatwords.....i truly fly like an eagle ....no chains to any but my own.....but that is my life ......i must say i enjoy our debates and may i wish you and yours a very very happy xmas and a great new year all the best cappy
    Cappy i wish you nothing but the best all year around, We will never see eye 2 eye on issues like this dont mean i cant wish you and your family all the very best for xmas, I have one hear i wish all the best to shes my wife, Do we always see eye 2 eye
    {terry scouse}

17. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy i wish you nothing but the best all year around, We will never see eye 2 eye on issues like this dont mean i cant wish you and your family all the very best for xmas, I have one hear i wish all the best to shes my wife, Do we always see eye 2 eye
    no also we dont always see eye to eye iether ...but we are often toe to toe lol cappy

19. Likes Red Lead Ted liked this post
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast