Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sir anthony Blair

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Sir anthony Blair

good evening all. i was speaking to a associate of mine earlier today whom imformed me of the duplicitous actions of Sir Anthony Blair a knight of the realm and whom is advising the albanian goverment in the matter of the invasion by their subjects into the united kingdom, also accompanying him in this matter is his faithful attack dog alistair campbell, as yet i do not know what they are being paid for this duplicitous treacherous act , but i do know what Cherie blair, sir anthony blairs wife
    is being paid to act for the same client the Albanian goverment, and her job is to stop the deportation of the illegal immigrants back to albania,
    Through her law firm OMNIA STRATEGY of 30 harcourt street london for which she is being paid four hundred and ninety three thousand pounds.
    how the rightious left sleep at night worrying themselves to a early grave about theses poor people, may god bless them and keep them safe,
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 19th November 2022 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Sir anthony Blair

??? you was what Tom? lol
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi keith #2
    good evening, yes its astounding, But what i have been told today is absolutely mind bending, but not for print just yet,

there was one item though that can be told and it seems yesterday one of those uninvited guests left his hotel and raped a young boy in waltham forest,
    he has been arrested and will hit the papers ,
    tom

4. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Funny you mention Tony Blair, Alistar Campbell and Cheri Blair and Albania.
    Look forward to you posting proof of your statement. Blair was advising Albania in 2013 on how to apply for membership of the EU.

Tony Blair and Cheri Blair lead completely seperate lives

Below is a post dfrom the Daily Mail 9th March 2013
    Will Tony and Cherie get DIVORCED? They lead separate lives and she still resents her treatment at No10 - and his closeness to Murdoch's ex-wife.

Think Tony was caught pumping Murdoch's Mr's Wendi Deng

Today, seven years after leaving Downing Street, Tony and Cherie Blair live very separate lives. When he stopped being Prime Minister, they appear to have lost that instinctive feel for each other that had made them such a formidable and mutually supporting couple. These days, their business empires are entirely separate. They do not work together and are seldom seen together.

But look forward to reading #1 proof that Blair & Co are advising the albanian goverment in the matter of the invasion by their subjects into the united kingdom.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Campbell.html
    Ah!! Perhaps this is the proof that #1 associate has in mind Daily Mail 27th June 2014

Here is the photographic evidence again from 2014

1403875639324_wps_4_Alistair_campbell_tweet_t.jpg

Looks as if they have all fallen out as Edi Rama Albania’s prime minister Edi Rama has hit out at the United Kingdom Government on Wednesday, saying that London must stop blaming Albanians for its own “policy failures”
    Last edited by James Curry; 19th November 2022 at 11:43 PM.

6. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Thomas.
    Thanks for that update, I thought he had gone over to apprentice for the new part in Dracula.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#5 No he got the starring role itself Des , Dracula, !! No makeup required JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

On GBN news a few days ago it reported that Sir T. B. and Alistair Campbell were advising the Albanian Government on how to apply for EU membership.
    Vic
    PS Blair's work is unpaid, now there is a first.
    Last edited by vic mcclymont; 20th November 2022 at 09:46 AM.
    R879855

10. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes James Curry, thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi des #5
    good morning, yesterday the wife dragged me into liverpool for some early xmass shopping, its a task i do not go gladly on my part,and it was whilst i was waiting outside one shop like most men , a person i had not seen for a couple of years stops to speak to me,and they are employed by liverpool city council, the conversation came about the housing of so many illegal boat immigrants in the city and the problems that it was causing, This was a one to one conversation with a person whom is employed in the very department that is responsible for housing those illegals, I have not sought imformation from the clarion or the loudspeaker of the left, the BBC or used any imformation from their biased sites like one person now complaining, I was simply imformed of blairs GLOBAL INSTITUTE FOR CHANGE and their role in the continuing advisory role that blair and his associates campbell and the other die hard lefty mandleson, Together with that imformation came the name of the law company acting for the albanian goverment blairs wife cherie blair, and her company OMNIA STRATEGY acting for the albanian goverment to stop the deportations of their citizens, with her fees at four hundred and ninety three thousand pounds, i could expand on what i have wrote, but at this time its not fair to the person whom has told me so much about what is happening in their department,
    and as the blair creature has been a topic of conversation for some time i thought it would be nice to add more of his and her exploits to the discussion.
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Christmas shopping, I leave the wife to it. If we go to Liverpool I go and sit in Waterstones books in College Lane. Have a tea or coffee and brows through some latest books on offer. Rarely buy any as I use my local library in Prenton. Or rather I did until the Labour controlled Wirral council decided to close it. 9 Libraries have been closed at the end of October this year. Bloody disgusting any wonder people are becoming ignorant.

Wife gives me a bell when she is shopped out and we head off for lunch and a glass of wine

Must admit first time I have ever heard anyone call Blair, Campbell and Mandelson die hard lefties.
    Last edited by James Curry; 21st November 2022 at 12:19 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tony Bliar to me is a spiv . He is a non person as regards politics or anything to do with honest intentions , He has the gift of the gab and missed his true vocation in the
    London market places .i would not trust him as far as I could throw him. As to his title , I find it hard to believe that it is in the highest order going and usually reserved for royalty only with if remember correctly only 16 living persons are members. Nationally there was over 100,000 notes of protest handed in to parliament against him receiving. What happened to the media and their fairy stories on the results of the parliaments reply ? Was the Queen informed of the National feeling on such ? Or was she by this time due to her age too old to be told.? JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 21st November 2022 at 12:23 AM.
    R575129

14. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast