Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: In / Out: You decide.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default In / Out: You decide.

No kind of political statement, your choice as is mine is our own.

Did like this though. It will not sway me either way. My mind is made up already. Not attempting to sway anyone else.

As said just liked the following. K

13418923_10154299699413760_5231339660516952556_n.jpg
    "Our veterans did not forget about us .... Let's not forget about them." From Michael Levesque

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: In / Out: You decide.

I fail to see the big picture for the eu its time to go and if we go a few more will follow they will try and use this country as a whipping boy boycotting everything that is made here but we are better than that we will come out on top..jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One of other letters in this weeks International Express entitled The Three Wise Men. " Voters on June 23rd. need to remember the three wise men, Heath, Blair and Cameron, all British prime ministers and who they all supported or support, when it comes to Europe.
    No matter what the result on June 23, British voters must insist that Cameron, in view of his anti British attitude is dumped, so he is free to take up his post in the EU and then elect someone with guts to stand up for the UK.
    If it wasn't for the British and the Commonwealth from 1939 to 1945, plus eventually the yanks, all of Europe would already be speaking German, so voters don't let it happen now.
    Name and Address supplied

Another...EU Army...The plan to form a European Army is why an American President urged Britain to join Europe. It"s to contain Russia. We are witnessing the same in Australia. We are becoming an American base to contain China. The American alliance has been a disaster, it has involved us in wars that have brutally caused death and tied us to the US war machine. It"s time for a vision of a peaceful world, when the labour of men and women will be used to produce the peaceful necessities of life.
    Name and Address supplied

Not particularly my views but as some of the general public see matters. JWS

4. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi All.
    Well it had to happen, with the Anger of some people from either side boiling over, A politician dies for her cause,The man responsible will be called a terrorist,in order to label the exit group rebels. It's not a good take at this time just a few days before the vote, her views should have been respected even if they were too some people seem treasonable. There are people out here I would like to strangle such is their support of full blown immigration,but only in my mind.
    Cheers Des.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

bugger all to do with me. Did hear that if the brexit gets the nod that this could be very negative for the EU. What was said? The EU is not working and if it can be disbanded to get rid of the corrupt crap then just maybe another go at the EU system could come into affect and this time a better one formed. Just something to ponder on. If the brexit gets the nod will that mean that all those parasitic MP that slithered over to Brussels will have to find another trough to line up to.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Should UK stay or leave it will take a number of years before any real difference is seen.

I did at one time consider Heath to be a man of substance but looking at the UK now I just wonder did he ever think what the situation would be all those years down the track?

For the older generation there has been the steady decline in UK of so many laws, standards and institutions many that the older generation fought for. But given a few more years and their numbers will be less with a younger generation who would never have seen Britain when it had "Great' in the name. They have grown up in a land of plenty and see benefits, such as free entry into EU countries, as the normal way of life. For them to leave EU would be a disaster and something they would never agree to.

But if UK votes to stay it will continue on the down hill path it is on now with possibly worse to come. Less control over it's future in laws, immigration, and a large number of other areas. But for the younger generation and those who may personally benefit from staying in to remain is OK.

Having been out of the country for so long I have no concept of how it is for you, I rely on words from family, friends and this site. But to see the country, which gave me birth and a good beginning in life, be taken over by a force that it beat during WW2 saddens me greatly.

Maybe in time the younger generation may find some history of UK and maybe then consider if they have done the right thing.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One thing for certain the EU has not brokered peace in it it's short reign, NATO has.
    The supporters of the EU forget that the UK, Canada and the USA defended the German borders from the Soviet Union just after WWII.
    Remember the EU with its expansionist plans were the cause of the Russian Ukraine troubles when the half wit Baroness Ashton stuck her nose in where she shouldn't have.
    Regards
    vic

9. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The EU is dangerous.
    They are itching for a war with Russia. 31,000 EU Troops on the Russian border having `WAR GAMES` and fighter bombers flying around the Russian border, antagonising the Russians.
    The `NEW ` European Army will drag us into a Nuclear Conflict with Russia.
    The Most Senior General of the British Army has switched from `REMAIN` to `OUT` as he said Europe is Dangerous.
    Germany has some old Scores to settle with Russia.,
    A leopard never changes its spots.
    As Churchill said after the War, " "EUROPEAN UNITY IS FINE AS LONG AS WE ARE NOT IN IT, IF WE HAD A CHOICE OF Europe OR THE SEA, WE SHOULD ALWAYS CHOOSE THE SEA."
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why is CAMERON ALLOWING THIS. , His friend OBAMA is Warmongering again. STOP him before it is too late.

EVEN THE GERMAN FOREIGN MINISTER IS COMPLAINING..........................

The German foreign minister has broken ranks with Nato allies, accusing the alliance of “warmongering” against Russia.

Frank-Walter Steinmeier spoke out against recent Nato military exercises in Poland and the Baltics, describing them as “sabre-rattling”.

“The one thing we shouldn’t do now is inflame the situation with loud sabre-rattling and warmongering,” the minister told Bild am Sonntag newspaper.

“Anyone who thinks a symbolic tank parade on the alliance’s eastern border will bring security is wrong,” he said in excerpts released ahead of a longer interview to be published on Sunday.

“We would be well advised not to provide a pretext to renew an old confrontation.”
    US and UK troops conduct Nato military exercises with Georgia US and UK troops conduct Nato military exercises with Georgia Play! 01:51

Mr Steinmeier was speaking after Nato staged its largest war game in eastern Europe since the end of the Cold War earlier this month.

Some 31,000 troops, including 1,000 from the UK, took part in Operation Anaconda, a 10-day exercise simulating a Russian attack on Poland.

The exercise was the first time German tanks crossed Poland from west to east since the Second World War.

Operation Anaconda

Andrzej Duda, the Polish president, made it clear the exercise was directed against Russia.

The aim of the exercise is clear,” he said. “We are preparing for an attack.”

Mr Steinmeier’s mention of “sabre-rattling” was a clear reference to Operation Saber Strike, another exercise currently under way in the Baltic states.

Operation Saber Strike is an annual US army-led exercise held since 2010. This year it is much larger than previously and will involve some 10,000 troops from 13 countries, including the UK.

US Army and European soldiers during Operation Saber Strike

Both exercises come ahead of a Nato summit in Warsaw next month at which the alliance is expected to agree to station more troops in Poland and the Baltics to counter the threat from Russia.

Nato officials have been clear that the exercises are intended as a deterrent against Russian agression, and to reassure members along its eastern flank.

“Let me be clear: there will be more Nato troops in Poland after the Warsaw Summit, to send a clear signal that an attack on Poland will be considered an attack on the whole Alliance,” Jens Stoltenberg, the Nato secretary-general, said last month.

“We have agreed on a two-track strategy. On one side is a defensive deterrent, on the other a political dialogue with Russia.”

Last edited by Captain Kong; 18th June 2016 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Russia must be laughing its bo..ocks off sitting on the fence watching all the bit..ing going on in the world they have no immigrant problems no one giving the orders from other countries and everyone wondering what is going to happen in the world next??meanwhile its costing billions in wasted capital on the most stupid little laws thrown at members of the eu. do they think these up out of boredom by red tape merchants?? I wonder jp

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast