Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: EU commission and Greece

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: EU commission and Greece

Our glorious prime minister is stating that the deal to withhold benefits for eu migrants can be with held for up to 4 years, this is dependant on circumstances !, but it appears this is depending on the EU vetting the circumstances. Looks like we are in for another stitch up, kt

2. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I see that the greatest British politician of the last two decades (well he thinks he is), one T. Blair is pontificating on the possible U.K. exit from the EU following a referendum, saying that if the U.K. exits the EU this will trigger a demand for a second Scottish Independence referendum leading to a break up of the Union as the majority of the Scots want to stay in the EU.
    Now as this man is one of the most astute politicians that the U.K. has produced in the last few decades do you think we should heed his warnings as after all he was in charge of Middle East policy for the UN and he got that spot on did he not???
    rgds
    JA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    Hope they are not via Heathrow or Gatwick Jim, because our Govt will be daft enough to grant them temporary visas and that will be the last the authorities will see of them, its happened before, even hijackers are granted asylum
    Ivan, If i where you in that case i would remove the flat screen t.v. 3 piece suite, gas centrel heating, carpets, laptop, shower unit, and empty the frigde freezer in your shed, Terry.
    {terry scouse}

5. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by red lead ted View Post
    Ivan, If i where you in that case i would remove the flat screen t.v. 3 piece suite, gas centrel heating, carpets, laptop, shower unit, and empty the frigde freezer in your shed, Terry.
    Wish I had a shed! miss it since moving to a flat, don't miss doing the garden though!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

all what is going on might just be the kick up the ar.e we need to get out of Europe? if we do we can put armed troops in dover to repel boarders jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What's more John, we can send them back whence they came, Ie France kt

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

see that the greatest British politician of the last two decades (well he thinks he is), one T. Blair is pontificating on the possible U.K. exit from the EU following a referendum, saying that if the U.K. exits the EU this will trigger a demand for a second Scottish Independence referendum leading to a break up of the Union as the majority of the Scots want to stay in the EU.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Know this may sound a bit cynical Being based on ,A short-term,acquaintanship ,of a five days. Leg . of a World - -Cruise. Originating at So'ton. : Auckland to ,{extra day aboard ,Sydney.
    :The Table I was allocated, included three Scots. As the little voyage progressed though. Found they were hell -bent, in favour of Independence ,Taking ,place on their return.There were other like-minded Friends ,of theirs ,aboard also.
    I had the same feeling , Of despair . A "Here we go Again!"Deja vu! As When visiting my
    old Messroom on the Himalaya, ,in Port Melb .And hearing, one of the newer,Q M.'s . ex C.P.O R.N. Vehemently supporting Britain's proposed entry ,to the E.U .Common Market .

This is where my Cynicism ,comes in. As to their 'Passionate Motive" Considering they appeared to be,All hard -headed business Folk.
    Were they concerned of the .Future of Scotland ,as a whole. ? Or to the the production of All the new, Material , that would be required I.e Flags, Name Plates, etc, etc, . By Throwing out the Old, and B RinginG in ! the New.
    What happened to that well known fact? " United We Stand !, Divided We Fall."
    Last edited by Evan Lewis; 30th January 2016 at 01:26 AM.

10. Thanks j.sabourn, cappy, N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Is it the Scottish people who want to stay in or just the polis with the snout in the rough?
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

12. Likes j.sabourn, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
    Finland have followed suit with Sweden,Finland are now ready to expel 20.000 failed asylum seekers out of the 32.000 that have applied.They say that charter flights to deport Iraqis are planned in the coming months.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    Hi Jim.
    If I recall correctly wasn't it the Finish Prime minister who called on all of Europe to take these immigrants in? He even said that he would open the door to his own house for some to stay.
    Cheers Des

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Probably his wife complained Des, that they weren't wiping their feet. JS

15. Likes Jim Brady, happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast