Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: EU commission and Greece

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: EU commission and Greece

Sweden are to expel 80.000 migrants,easier said than done I imagine.They intend to charter planes and fill them with migrants and deport them over a number of years.
    Denmark say that they will take away possesions and leave the migrant with upto £1.000 worth of their assets.I read somewhere that before Danes can claim benefits they have to sell their assets down to the last £1.000 so if that is true they are only treating the migrant the same as their own people.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

2. Thanks Keith Tindell thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Europe has totally gone the wrong way with this whole mess Egypt should be annexed by countries surrounding it the united nations should have sorted that out a few years ago then no one would have to move anywhere sort the problem at root? now sort it out and repatriate all back to their homes or we will pay the price for it Europe will be ghettos them and us days are here??.. jp

4. Thanks Keith Tindell thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Jim B
    Re #11
    Could be I got my swedes mixed up with danes.
    A senior moment or am I turning into a vegetarian?
    rgds
    JA

6. Likes Jim Brady, j.sabourn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
    Sweden are to expel 80.000 migrants,easier said than done I imagine.They intend to charter planes and fill them with migrants and deport them over a number of years.
    Denmark say that they will take away possesions and leave the migrant with upto £1.000 worth of their assets.I read somewhere that before Danes can claim benefits they have to sell their assets down to the last £1.000 so if that is true they are only treating the migrant the same as their own people.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    Jim, You will remember the national assistance board, known as the NAB, They where known to visit our citizens up until the 1960s after the war and means test them for handouts. Our Billy who sailed with your Brother was told to sell the piano he had in the parlour of his house before he would be considered for assistance, That was a guy who sailed in the Arctic convoys wore the teashirt and wrote the book, Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Terry when TV's came out in the 50's this guy applied to the electrical shop for a TV on credit.The man in the shop said with you wanting credit you will have to have a visitor to check you out to see if you are capable of making the weekly payments.He was told the visitor would call around lunch time on Wednesday.Him and his three sons were on benefits,ready for the man to call he got them set up for his visit.You two sit at the table having your dinner and you go and get in bed.The visitor calls the father shows him around the house,who's that in bed asked the man,oh that's one of my sons he's on nights.Who are these two at the table,oh they're home for their dinner,ones on the timber and the other one is a windowcleaner.The man makes his notes and the father said with us all working do you think we will get the telly,telly what telly asked the man I'm from the Assistance Board.!!!!(Social Security as it is now)
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Terry when TV's came out in the 50's this guy applied to the electrical shop for a TV on credit.The man in the shop said with you wanting credit you will have to have a visitor to check you out to see if you are capable of making the weekly payments.He was told the visitor would call around lunch time on Wednesday.Him and his three sons were on benefits,ready for the man to call he got them set up for his visit.You two sit at the table having your dinner and you go and get in bed.The visitor calls the father shows him around the house,who's that in bed asked the man,oh that's one of my sons he's on nights.Who are these two at the table,oh they're home for their dinner,ones on the timber and the other one is a windowcleaner.The man makes his notes and the father said with us all working do you think we will get the telly,telly what telly asked the man I'm from the Assistance Board.!!!!(Social Security as it is now)
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    Good one Jim,
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John Arton View Post
    See Denmark is going to return up to 60,000 migrants (presume to Syria or Turkey) as they have no official I.D.
    They are also relieving any migrants of cash and jewellery that they have stashed on themselves, when they apply for Danish citizenship. This to pay for their social security etc.
    Good on them Danes I say.
    rgds
    JA

Saw that on TV but thought it was Belgium. But no matter which country they are going about things the right way. There are many in UK starving yet the gov continues to give hand outs to these 'refugees' most of which I suspect are not genuine. I was of the opinion charity begins at home, well yes of course it does for 'refugees' who now call UK home.
    Last edited by happy daze john in oz; 29th January 2016 at 04:54 AM.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Terry.
    Welcome back old mate, hope everything is ok at home now.
    I see a refugee died waiting outside a dole office in some country in Europe, never had them in his country, probably thought they just handed money out the window.
    Cheers Des

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Finland have followed suit with Sweden,Finland are now ready to expel 20.000 failed asylum seekers out of the 32.000 that have applied.They say that charter flights to deport Iraqis are planned in the coming months.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Finland have followed suit with Sweden,Finland are now ready to expel 20.000 failed asylum seekers out of the 32.000 that have applied.They say that charter flights to deport Iraqis are planned in the coming months.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    Hope they are not via Heathrow or Gatwick Jim, because our Govt will be daft enough to grant them temporary visas and that will be the last the authorities will see of them, its happened before, even hijackers are granted asylum

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast