Thread: another invasion

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default another invasion

Just been announced , net migration into UK last year was 336000, one wonders how long this will go on. No wonder Drs, hospitals, schools cannot cope. KT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: another invasion

Well past WNA Keith Once that summer load line disappears, look out for the big seas coming onboard. Should start rigging lifelines. JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Gross immigration was around 650,000 , must be all the Brits getting out before we are turned into an Slam ic State.

and even as we speak 25,000 slim slams are coming in on top of all that immigration.
    Brian
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 26th November 2015 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have had a younger cousin just returned from the UK where her and her husband and 2 kids went back for the usual 6 weeks, without putting any deterents on the UK think they are pleased they made the choice of coming out here 10 years ago, as see a brighter future for their own kids. There is still a future out here if the pollies are kept in hand and don't give it all away. Myself have just passed the 24 years here and have had a good life during that time and no regrets. We paid our own way all the time and worked, had very little money on arrival, received no government help. These illegal immigrants that did get through here by the previous government had more money than me as paid thousands for their illegal passages, received all sorts of government aid even to being supplied with mobile phones to phone home. Any government that lets illegal immigrants in to a country unless definite and unqualified life and death cases, doesn't deserve to hold the reins of government. That's all there is to it nothing else, however to a certain extent the uk has the excuse of having its hands tied by the beuracratic soap opera one calls the European parliament, how any British politician could put his country in such a position beggars belief. Cheers JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I will just carry on in a state of Despair.
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John.
    57 years this side of the world, two trips back to the UK convinced me never to consider going back, though I miss the lovely gardens and scenery. This country has a different type of scenery more majestic in a way and the animal life is marvelous except for the snakes, but then all countries have to put up with politicians.
    Cheers Desredc.gif

7. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Been here 35 years and have been back 7 times. But at one stage went 18 years without a trip back. What I saw when I got there convinced me that I was not in London but some other city. For a tourist it may well be great visit but to live thee is now out of the question. But that number coming In, where do you put them?????????????? Of course silly me, they go into ghettos.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

9. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes j.sabourn, Graham Payne, Captain Kong liked this post