Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wirral Wimps

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wirral Wimps

Chris there was no way I was being funny in anyway with Fred I simply asked him what did the case have todo with the Wirral,maybe he read about it and the Wirral was mentioned somewhere along the line.I was awaiting his reply when Ivan jumped in ranting on where there was no need to.The top and bottom of it is it happened in Liverpool so why try and put it somewhere else,I don't know what map puts it 15 miles away Dale street to the Wirral could be done in 3 miles I imagine.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Perhaps the police officers who are being investigated for the Dale St incident reside 'over the water' on the Wirral.
    R635733

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Jim no probs, I just think people should get their facts straight, it does not take much. The only connection that the Wirral has with this incident in Liverpool is that we share the same Police Force as you know, other than that we are separated by water and have a totally separate Council etc.

John I dont know where they live as nothing has been released by the press and would suspect it wont be either.
    Last edited by Chris Allman; 22nd September 2015 at 08:56 PM.
    When one door closes another one shuts, it must be the wind

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They are from Eaton Road police station West Derby.They were on their way to a briefing maybe this is what they mean when they say the weren't tooled up.Three of them say they knew nothing about it,the Tesco manager spoke to a guy in the front seat they didn't hear what was said and they did not see the security guard rolling around on the floor with the accused.We will soon find out.I notice that they are in civvies to attend court.
    Regards.
    Jim.b.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

gray_marian Guest

#9, No problem admitting when I have made a mistake Chris, and I stand corrected, so you can dreep off your high horse now.
    As for F'ing about it Chris or Jim being crude about it shows the measure of a man....when humour would have sufficed. However me being 'CLEVER' an' all should have realised both of you are reverting to type as in posts of yore.

I have never been to the Wirral so thank you Gilly for enlightening me.

7. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    gray_marian Guest

#13, 'get their facts straight,' Jeeze make up you minds you two. Gave Jim plenty of facts on the Democracy thread regarding #Scargill#179 and #184 coal and receive a churlish reply#191 accused of being too 'clever'
    Quivering in my boots here.....Chris 'THAT WOMAN'..... Mmm wonder what the organ grinder and his monkey will say now....NOT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Marion I have made no mention nor referred to you whatsoever, so I do not know where got got that from at all. I was and continued to refer to Fred and the fact that the incident took place in Liverpool not the Wirral. If you wish to get involved and call me names for some reason then that's up to you, and with regard to being crude, I seem to remember a number of jokes on here being posted which were a lot more crude than my letter F. Good night sleep tight.
    Last edited by Chris Allman; 22nd September 2015 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
    Ivan the headline is Wirral Wimps when the story has nothing todo with the Wirral.I posted what was fact,it happened in Liverpool why you had to come on and be confrontational is beyond me whats your problem looking for an argument.It didn't happen anywhere in the UK as you suggest and the snide remark to put the stopper back in the whisky bottle is in very bad taste and something I would never dream of saying to somebody, how low can you go.For your information I don't drink whisky or any other spirit.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    For Christs sake Jim I cannot understand why you took offence at my #3, I neither mentioned Wirral or Liverpool and all of a sudden I'm in Africa, for f**ks sake lighten up and I don't see any thing confrontational in my later post either, all I commented upon initially was the conduct (alleged) of the named officers.

We all know that Liverpool is the centre of the universe and we mention it at our peril, from past posts we're not even allowed to praise it, unless we are a scouser.

Lighten up, and if you want to keep on ranting at me feel free to do so, it ain't going to change my life, and as for the stopper in the bottle you certainly exploded the myth that scousers have a sense of humour!

11. Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just got home.....OOPS didn't want to cause any problems, perhaps I should have put Lancashire Police,
    I don't think it's in your interest there to have a force that runs away from trouble, they don't make them
    like they used to, there's to much political correctness involved now. F.

13. Likes N/A, Jim Brady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Fred, its Merseyside Police that the officers are from not Lancashire and yes it does not put the force, which is normally pretty good in what they do, in a very good light. If the officers have done what they are alleged to have done, then the force could do without them and they should get the sack. Wirral is not a bad place, I dont know any wimps here, I am sure you would agree if you visited it.

15. Likes Jim Brady liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast