Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: The Letter That Should Stand For Ordinary People

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Letter That Should Stand For Ordinary People

first time any of the leaders of any party has mentioned the Christians out in the middle east that have nowhere to go getting persecuted in their own towns and murdered because of their faith say what you like about him the leader of UKIP said they should be allowed in to this country none of the other leaders have said or stood by the Christians out there some were even thrown over the side of boats by members of another faith?? even gays are being thrown of buildings what are these things that are fighting in the name of any religion out there... jp

2. Thanks Captain Kong, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes j.sabourn, Red Lead Ted liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Terry, Vote rigging is not just Bolton, on the BBC NW News after ten last night they gave a list of ALL the Towns and Cities in Lancashire who the I mans are taking and collecting their own Asian postal votes and sending them in for Labour, it has been going on for a Long time, a practice that was perfected in Pa kist ann.
    by the way, we now have 42 mo sks in Bolton. one will be coming your way soon.
    It was announced on the same News BBC, That there are over 600,000 mu slims still awaiting boats in Libya.
    It is like a Normandy Invasion, Welcome to WW3, ask where do all these fit healthy looking lads, all of a fighting age get their money from, £1,000 to £6,000 for a passage on a boat.
    ISIS is sending its operatives over with the refugees, They say over 5,000 are in position throughout Europe and the UK. Miliband wants to bring them into then UK,
    As John Pru says , only one Party, UKIP, Has said , just bring in the Christians. the rest are an advance party of foot soldiers for I slam. Again welcome to WW3.
    Have a nice day. not too many in the future from what I can see.
    Brian.

4. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is off a friend of mine in the USA,
    It could apply to any political party here.
    LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

... And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"... Albert Einstein

Brian

john sutton Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    Hi Terry, Vote rigging is not just Bolton, on the BBC NW News after ten last night they gave a list of ALL the Towns and Cities in Lancashire who the I mans are taking and collecting their own Asian postal votes and sending them in for Labour, it has been going on for a Long time, a practice that was perfected in Pa kist ann.
    by the way, we now have 42 mo sks in Bolton. one will be coming your way soon.
    It was announced on the same News BBC, That there are over 600,000 mu slims still awaiting boats in Libya.
    It is like a Normandy Invasion, Welcome to WW3, ask where do all these fit healthy looking lads, all of a fighting age get their money from, £1,000 to £6,000 for a passage on a boat.
    ISIS is sending its operatives over with the refugees, They say over 5,000 are in position throughout Europe and the UK. Miliband wants to bring them into then UK,
    As John Pru says , only one Party, UKIP, Has said , just bring in the Christians. the rest are an advance party of foot soldiers for I slam. Again welcome to WW3.
    Have a nice day. not too many in the future from what I can see.
    Brian.
    Only this morning I made the same observation to her indoors.Has nobody in power joined up the dots.The iswotsit has practically unlimited money available havin robbed the banks of all the captured territory.

7. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They are all financed world wide by the Wahabis of Saudi, with the oil money they get from the west, they are the most extreme of extremist I slams
    Brian

9. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Very interesting insight into I.S. Funding on BBC 2 Tonight, This outfit is worth billion's, They are reaping it in they make the Mafia look like beggar's in the street. Very concerning indeed,
    {terry scouse}

11. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15