Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Politics

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Politics

Those minorities sure as hell appear in the news a lot!!

2. Likes alf corbyn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Because , like all minorities they , like empty vessels , make most noise , and the majority just stands and goes tut tut
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Rob.
    How do they know those figures in 2008? the previous Census was Seven years before. I was never asked if I was a foreign type of person. in 2008.
    These people multiply at an alarming rate.
    Some districts of Bolton are all White British. 100%
    Due to the location of that district and others are are due to the Roughy Toughy elements who live there, no immigrant would ever dream or living there. so 100% white British.
    In my Avenue of 16 houses in 2008 we were all white British,
    they included three Master Mariners, two retired, one Wing Comander Ret, two Retired Army Officers, one Bank Manager a Factory Manager, and a School teacher. A lovely friendly avenue. People looked after their gardens, all immaculate lawns and hedges. That is why I have lived here for 51 years,
    Then
    I went away to Oz for a five months vacation in 2008..
    When I returned, five of the old timers had died and one serving Master Mariner was killed in a fire in Saigon.
    The children of the deceased neighbours tried to sell the houses, No Chance, The Financial crash had occured, so the next of kin Rented out the houses, who moved in?. on Benefits??? my overseas friends from the sub continent.. other old neighbours were dying off, they had all bought their homes in the avenue when they were built in 1937, I was a new boy.
    More Rentals.
    NOW
    My ethnic avenue is now made up of, Four White British.One Nigerian family six kids, tho` well behaved.
    Two Indian families, and Nine from Pakistan one a drug dealer,, and the one on the end which is technically in the next avenue is a bunch of Irish Tinklers with a load of kids who I can only describe as Rabid Dogs. all white paint splashed over the house wall with graffiti, the once beautiful garden stacked up with rubbish and scattered all over the pavement into the road. The garage door has been flung into the `garden`. The pakistan neighbours do not do gardens again piled up with weeds and rubbish. the Indians do make a nice garden. and so does my Nigerian family.
    So if someone wants to do a census of my avenue they will find,
    White British 25%
    Pakistani 60 %
    Indians 12.5%
    Nigerians 2.5%.
    Pre 2008 my avenue was 100% White British. most of whom had served in WW2 to keep out invaders.
    I cannot sell my house, not worth a light. because of the Slum Makers who have moved in.
    Now you may wonder why I do not vote Labour and hate the Benefits and free rentals that Labour brought in.
    HAVE A NICE DAY,
    THEY ARE COMING TO A STREET NEAR YOU.
    Brian.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 17th June 2014 at 06:58 PM.

5. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The figures were off Bolton Town council's website , maybe electoral roll figures ? at http://www.bolton.gov.uk/sites/docum...20Religion.pdf

Bolton News Dec 2012 Bolton’s population rise lower than most

8:46am Wednesday 12th December 2012 in News
    BOLTON’S population has increased by 15,749 in the last 10 years.

The town has had a 6.3 per cent increase in population, which falls below the national average of 7 per cent and takes the overall number of residents to 276,786.

The figures have been revealed in the 2011 Census, which was published yesterday.

The census paints a picture of an increasingly ethnically diverse England and Wales, with a big jump in the population born outside the UK over the last decade.

Of Bolton’s population, 11.3 per cent were not born in the UK — nationally the figure is 13 per cent.

A breakdown revealed 6.2 per cent were born in Asia, including 2.8 per cent in India and 1.8 per cent in Pakistan. African births accounted for two per cent of residents, with 1.3 per cent born in Eastern Africa.

The current population in Bolton has been broken down by ethnicity, with the largest ethnic group white British at 79.4 per cent, followed by British Indian at 7.8 per cent and British Pakistani at 4.3 per cent.

Across the UK, the white British ethnic group makes up 80.5 per cent of the population, at 45.1 million. The majority ethnic group is white, at 86 per cent, down from 91 per cent in 2001 and 94 per cent in 1991.

Between 2010 and 2011, 1,561 people came to Bolton from outside the UK, which is one per cent of the town’s population increase over 10 years.

A council spokesman said: “We’ve always said Bolton is a good place to live, work, and study and this data proves just that.

“In the last 10 years we have grown in scale through investment in major developments and infrastructure.”
    Last edited by robpage; 17th June 2014 at 07:37 PM.
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

7. Thanks N/A, Captain Kong, alf corbyn thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Rob
    thanks for the figures. interesting,
    But as I say they invaders are centred on one side of town, unfortunately , my side.
    There is No mention at all of the europeans living in Bolton. such as Poles and others from europe, and they are not as they tell us, hard workers, they are on benefits.
    When I go into town , I try not to, but do have to go to the bank etc. I never here a word of English spoken, I do not exagerate when I say the town centre is crowded with people of most nationalities all speaking their own languages. No one appears to work, all smoke , have mobile phones, New trainers on. etc.
    A council spokesman said: “We’ve always said Bolton is a good place to live, work, and study and this data proves just that.
    In the last 10 years we have grown in scale through investment in major developments and infrastructure.”

.I do not know where this Spokesman gets his information from , all he has to do is to walk out of the Town Hall and the derelection is all around him.
    If you go through the town centre , many shops are closed and boarded up, others are just Charity Shops and many are Pawn Shops, many hotels have closed.
    If you want to go shopping you have to go out of town to the shopping malls,
    Bolton was a good town full of hard working people who loved to live here, very popular, I enjoyed living here, my family have lived here for generations, But No More. If I could get a price for my house I would be away to Fleetwood asap
    As regards the increase in Population, Those figures are a Net increase in population. example...
    If Four Thousand Bolton people leave town to go somewhere better and Five Thousand immigrants come in, then the net increase is only one thousand.
    That is the way the Government manipulates the Immigration figures so they think we do not know what the real figure is.
    Cheers
    Brian.

9. Thanks robpage, alf corbyn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Look at the word Politician and break it down in to three sections.

Poli, a type of filler thta can go hard when used correctly.

Tic, a blood sucking parasite.

Can, in some countries the name for the Loo.

I rest my case.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

11. Likes Captain Kong, N/A, alf corbyn liked this post
    john sutton Guest

Alex Salmond's colleagues decided it would be a worthy gesture to name a railway locomotive after him. So an official went to the National Railway Museum at York, to investigate the possibilities.
    "There are a number of locomotives at the NRM without names" a consultant told the official, “but they are mostly freight locomotives."

"Oh dear, a freight locomotive is not very fitting for a party leader," said Sir Humphrey. "How about that big green one, over there?" he said, pointing to the 'Flying Scotsman'.
    "That one has already got a name" said the consultant. "It's called 'Flying Scotsman'."

“Couldn't we rename it?" asked the official.
    "I suppose for Alex Salmond it might be considered," said the consultant.

"That's excellent", said the official, "So that's settled then...let's look at re-naming the 'Flying Scotsman'. How much will it cost? Remember we can't spend too much, given the expenses scandal!"

"Well", said the consultant, "Why don't we just paint out the 'F'."

13. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3