Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Party Lines

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Party Lines

The present or just past Arry Arry Arry and the ever present media arguments about listening in to others conversations shows little knowledge of life outside the luxuries of the rich. My rememberence in the years they have been arguing about shows little knowledge of ordinary people who could afford a telephone and was in a lot of cases was a party line with 2 or more households using the same incoming line. So hacking into another phone was no complicated job.How many party lines are there in Buckingham Palace ? What ever the judge chooses as the way to go on this issue is going to be flawed , and too flawed to make a definite decision .Myself would throw the case out and the costs paid by the person or persons who brought the case to court . JS
    R575129

2. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Party Lines

Very hard to find the truth here.
    the media are the biggest vultures when it comes to spreading info, they do not care if it is correct or not.
    But one has to wonder at our Arry, what is the motive?
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Likes Graham Payne, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Very hard to find the truth here.
    the media are the biggest vultures when it comes to spreading info, they do not care if it is correct or not.
    But one has to wonder at our Arry, what is the motive?
    Lots of kids have lost their parents at a very early age, perhaps not in a public blaze as Harry did, but just as distressing for them, but they survived without all the back up and support that came with his privileged position. When you are born into such a position supported from the public purse it comes with certain obligations and drawbacks, and the wise ones keep a low profile, he never learnt how to do that, but thought that public adoration was his birthright and that working for a living was alien to him, yes we know he did time in the military, but never had to survive on a squaddies salary and was well protected. His sense of entitlement has grown over the years despite him wanting, as he says, to divorce himself from the Royal Trappings. It all boils down to he was a spoilt kid and continues to remain so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He was 4 years old when I met his mother Ivan , and she was no Mother of Magdalene no matter what he or the media said at the time. my condolence went to the prince of Wales or the King as he is today. I wonder if he called her men friends Uncle. That never came out at his soul breaking story. Maybe he’s keeping that for another book.JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't think he ever met his dad , or would not have know, he's the only ginger headed one in the family, his daddy was lucky, did not have to pay maintenance.
    R689823

8. Likes cappy, Graham Payne, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    Lots of kids have lost their parents at a very early age, perhaps not in a public blaze as Harry did, but just as distressing for them, but they survived without all the back up and support that came with his privileged position. When you are born into such a position supported from the public purse it comes with certain obligations and drawbacks, and the wise ones keep a low profile, he never learnt how to do that, but thought that public adoration was his birthright and that working for a living was alien to him, yes we know he did time in the military, but never had to survive on a squaddies salary and was well protected. His sense of entitlement has grown over the years despite him wanting, as he says, to divorce himself from the Royal Trappings. It all boils down to he was a spoilt kid and continues to remain so.
    Think you have him sussed out spot on Ivan ......the best thing he can do is clear off to the USA and hide his light under a bush .....if they kick him out because of his drug use .....we dont need him coming back here......a bleedin whinger ......his mother died in a car accident ......many people lose parents .......he has always had a silver spoon ....i would after his revelations about his own family..... publicly give him a golden boot right up his ass........R683532 CAPPY

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well if he gets kicked out of USA and returns here he may well find himself on a plane to Rwanda

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

gingers.jpg Hair colour changes as we age. I was born with dark brown hair , not a lot left now but by the time I was in my early 20's I was showing signs of going grey.
    Would make my day if that prick Piers Morgan gets his sorry ass dragged through the courts.
    This whole sorry mess has been caused by the fact that Charles was not allowed to marry the woman he loved.
    Come on a 13 year age difference. Those who think Harry is not Charles son are talking ********. If that was the case do you not think some one would have got the DNA.

12. Thanks happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lighten up for Christs sake, do you never have a laugh in your life ?.
    R689823

14. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes Ivan some of us did it tough.
    My father stationed in Gibraltar divorced my mother, I was five then, in favor of the field hospital matron.
    Mum did it tough for a number of years before meeting my step dad, he was my real dad though not my father.
    Spoiled by other relis such as aunts and uncles, but never became a spoiled brat from it.
    <Maybe some time at sea would have done our Arry some good.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

16. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast