Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Probably Rubbish!

gray_marian Guest

Default Re: Probably Rubbish!

#10, UNTRAINABLE!!! Lucky for you Keith Tindell I was heading for Campbeltown at that point or would have swerved my car around so fast all you would have seen was dust heading in your direction......Mmmm I O W, should not be too hard to find you

2. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the Amigo View Post
    Hi shipmates, Hi happy john in oz, I saw that happen in real life many years ago in the "Dusty Forge pub in Ely cardiff on a sunday lunch time , The wife gave the land-lord a pice of her mind in front of the bar and started on all the other customers, Calling them worthless drunks e.t.c then turn her attention to her husband, as she opened a carrier bag and took out his sunday dinner put it over his head the bar broke out in applause as she left the pub... I thought it was a stunt... we had them back then in pubs and clubs tarzans ,strippers, and rude nuns , male strippers , policeman, but the land-lord said it was the real thing.. it happen a few times in that pub...

Know the Dusty Forge well, my best mates sister lived near next door. K.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi shipmates, Hi happy john in oz, I saw that happen in real life many years ago in the "Dusty Forge pub in Ely cardiff on a sunday lunch time , The wife gave the land-lord a pice of her mind in front of the bar and started on all the other customers, Calling them worthless drunks e.t.c then turn her attention to her husband, as she opened a carrier bag and took out his sunday dinner put it over his head the bar broke out in applause as she left the pub... I thought it was a stunt... we had them back then in pubs and clubs tarzans ,strippers, and rude nuns , male strippers , policeman, but the land-lord said it was the real thing.. it happen a few times in that pub...
    Did you frequent the Scaramouche, Roath way ? K

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Makes the BUCKET of Blood pub, sound rather tame ? K

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I,m very lucky my wife does not read these posts Marion, otherwise there would be no dinner for me or the dog, and who would i get to clean the car, clean the windows, and mow the lawn !!!! KT

6. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Lou Barron liked this post
    gray_marian Guest

#13, 'lucky my wife does not read these posts, '........Dear Keith, That can be arranged!!..... Don't concern yourself about the dog.....he'll always be fed .....

8. Thanks N/A, Keith Tindell thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2