Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Informative

I think there are some Skites on this subject 3

Keith at Tregenna Guest

A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

Indeed, the ball hit one of the men, and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in evident agony.

The woman rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize. She said, "Please allow me to help. I'm a physical therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow."

"Ummph, oooh, nnooo, I'll be all right...I'll be fine in a few minutes," he replied breathlessly as he remained in the fetal position still clasping his hands together at his crotch.

But she persisted, and he finally allowed her to help him. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, she loosened his pants,and she put her hands inside. She began to massage him.

She then asked him, "How does that feel?"

To which he replied, "It feels great, but my thumb still hurts like hell."

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Snow White, Tom Thumb and Quasimodo were walking down the street one day."I wonder if I'm still the most beautiful woman in all the land" said Snow White.

"I wonder if I'm still the shortest man in all the land" said Tom Thumb.

"I wonder if I'm still the ugliest man in all the land" said Quasimodo.

So the three decided to go and visit the magic mirror who would tell them if they still held their titles.

Each went in alone to consult the mirror and came out to tell the others what they had found out."Yes, I'm still the most beautiful in all the land" said Snow White."Yes, I'm still the shortest in all the land" said Tom Thumb."Who the hell is Camilla Parker-Bowles?" said Quasimodo.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

A boy had reached four without giving up the habit of sucking his thumb, though his mother had tried everything from bribery to reasoning to painting it with lemon juice to discourage the habit. Finally she tried threats, warning her son that, "If you don't stop sucking your thumb, your stomach is going to blow up like a balloon." Later that day, walking in the park, mother and son saw a pregnant woman sitting on a bench. The four-year-old considered her gravely for a minute, then spoke to her saying, "Uh-oh. .. I know what you've been doing."

Keith at Tregenna Guest

This guy went into a restaurant and ordered his meal. When the waitress came out with his soup, he noticed that she had her thumb stuck into the soup. This upset him, but he let it go. She then brought out his chili, and again her thumb was in the food. He let it go again. When she brought out his hot fudge sundae, her thumb was in the food and this was too much for him.

"Goddammit," said the man, "get your damn thumb out of my food!'

"Well, I injured it a while ago and the doctor said I should keep it warm."

"Why don't you just shove it up your ass?" the man said angrily.

"That's what I do when I'm in the kitchen."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Two wives talking together. One to the other my Husband says you can tell the length of your (private part) as is the same length as your mouth. The other wife through pursed lips you don't say. JS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2