Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How dangerous?

gray_marian Guest

Default How dangerous

I agree Louis, we taught our muckle boy and now not only us but his little son reaps the reward.
    As for being dangerous, depends on the cook! Hubby often has burn scars on both arms from oven.
    Looks as if he self harms! :
    Last edited by gray_marian; 2nd August 2013 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Never had a cooking lesson i was one of them kids with a key on a string round my neck and was allowed to make the basics like warm up soup beans on toast cheese on toast and other easy to do things from an early age as i got older was trusted more and could use frying pans / chip pans

By the time i was about 12 had to get home from school do paper round ( had paper and milk rounds from being about 9 before we had to get a letter from school and pass a medical to say we were fit for the job ) and still have tea cooked when mum and dad got home from work just think of the scandal if any kid had to do that now papers would be screaming child abuse

But funny when you start to link things up granddad always used dewhursts butchers then back end of the 70s mum worked at fray bentos in trafford park i ran off to sea ended up with blue star 3 generations of family all linked up to the vesteys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2